Consider these available items
Roav Viva Pro, by Anker, Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger for Navigation, Hands-Free Calling, and Music. for Cars with Bluetooth/CarPlay/Android Auto/Aux-in/FM Reception
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Alexa Inside: Amazon's voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, ask Alexa to read an Audible book, shop online, play music, and more. (Please note: Spotify is not supported.)
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker's exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger.
- Extensive Connectivity: Use in virtually any car by connecting via Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, AUX-Out, or FM transmission. What You Get: Roav VIVA Pro, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service.
- Note: Please check your car's outlet before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has connection issues, return it for a full refund in 30 days. Please check the list of unsuitable car models below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Alexa on the Road
VIVA Pro brings Amazon's advanced voice service into any vehicle. Enjoy an ever-expanding library of 25000+ skills. Just ask Alexa to get directions, play music, get a flash briefing of your day, shop online, and more.
Just ask for directions and Alexa will open Google Maps or Waze to seamlessly guide you to your destination.
Music and Calls
Enjoy complete voice-control while you drive. Just ask Alexa to instantly play your favorite songs from Amazon music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, or Tunein. (Please note: a Spotify feature will be added as soon as 3rd party support is available). VIVA Pro syncs locally with your phone (nothing goes on the cloud) to call anyone on your contact list while Alexa calls other Alexa devices.
2 powerful mics use cutting-edge technology to filter out sounds outside of normal speaking frequency. Alexa hears what you say, not the noise in your car or from the road.
Car models with possible issues:
Acura: RSX Type S 2006 and ILX 2017. Audi: A5 2010. BMW: 325xi 2014 and 328 GT. Cadillac: ATS Premium 2014 and CTS 2014. Chevrolet: Malibu LTZ 2010. Chrysler: Sebring 2008 and 300 2014. Dodge: Challenger 2012 and 2018. Ford: Focus 2004, Fusion 2010 and Mustang GT 2011. Honda: Accord, Civic 2005; Crosstory 2011; Fit 2015; and Odyssey 2007. Hyundai: Genesis Coupe 2011 and Tiburon 2004.
Infiniti: G35 2005, G37 2013 and G37 XS 2010. Jaguar: XE 2017 and 2018. Kia: Soul 2016. Lexus: GS 350 2007; RX 350 2015; NX 200t 2017 and RX 350 2011. Mazda: CX-5 2014; CX-5 Grand Touring 2015; CX-9 2016; Mazda 6 2009 and 2015; and RX-8 2008. Mercedes: C 250 Coupe 2012; C 300 2015; CLK350 2008 and SL550 2013. Nissan: Sentra 2015, Altima 2017 and 2018. Pontiac: Grand Am 2005. Subaru: Impreza 2010. Toyota: Scion tC 2006; 4Runner 2007; Sequoia 2011; Corolla 2016. Volkswagen: CC 2013; Golf GTI 2016; Jetta 2013 and Tiguan 2011. Volvo: S80 2008.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus, I am very upset that it doesn’t have the capabilities of my other Alexa devices; I cannot send reminders, announce or drop in.
I will be returning this piece of junk and rethink getting it again ever again
Sadly this unit does the same thing. While it plays from the plug to the radio, it streams from the phone to the plug and then to the radio. Another side effect is because of the way the plug connects to my phone, this unit disconnects my smart watch and I have to go physically reconnect it every time.
This had potential but woefully missed the mark.
Maybe with a huge software and firmware update to be an independent unit that just uses the connectivity from the phone and not leech repeater from a phone app.
Another draw back is this unit said that it can call and text. While I did get the unit to call, which took about 3 times as long as just using the bluetooth connection to my phone, apparently non iPhones cannot send or read texts.
The only pro for this unit is the dual fast chargers, but you certainly dont pay this kind of price for dual fast chargers.