|Fits as expected||
$34.99 - $44.98
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE - We know that one of the biggest drawbacks to buying clothes online is the fact that you can't try the product in person - that is why we absorb that risk for you. Order this plush robe now and if you are not completely satisfied, you can send it back, no questions asked. Enjoy the freedom of shopping from your couch (in your robe, next time!)
- PLUSH MICROFIBER FLEECE ROBE - This premium 100% polyester long haired fleece robe for women is warm, soft, and fuzzy. Put on your slippers and wrap up in this furry microfleece house coat to lounge and relax after a long day. Great for fall, winter, or even spring.
- TWO LARGE POCKETS - There is nothing worse than lounging around the house and having to carry your things in your hands everywhere you go. Once you put on this long, warm bathrobe for women you'll enjoy the convenience of the two large pockets, able to HOLD YOUR CELL PHONE, remote, snacks, or other necessities. These pockets are also great for keeping your hands warm.
- EASY TO WASH - Even though this is a luxurious robe, it is not difficult to wash. This robe is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer on low. Thanks to this great feature, this robe is perfect in your guest bathroom. Your house guests will feel like they are in a 5-star hotel when they see this hanging next to their bath towels.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A bathrobe is one of those warm familiar products that you didn't know you needed until you finally got one - which is why it makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your mom, wife, daughter, or friend.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Alexander Del Rossa is a family owned apparel brand specializing in sleepwear for men and women. Whether you are looking for pajama sets, robes and bathrobes, or nightgowns and sleep shirts, Alexander Del Rossa has everything you need to complete your nighttime wardrobe.
This microfleece robe is soft and comfortable, keeping you warm without weighing you down.
Women's Soft Fleece Bathrobe
Check out the below features to see some of the many reasons why this robe is the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- SOFT MICROFLEECE FABRIC - to keep you warm and cozy no matter the weather
- INSIDE TIE CLOSURE - to keep your robe secure no matter how you bend, twist, or turn
- TWO FRONT PATCH POCKETS - deep and wide enough to store your phone, remote, or other necessities
- MACHINE WASH AND DRY - so that you do not have to interrupt your normal washing routines.
- INACTIVE, CHEMICAL-FREE DYES - so that you do not have to worry about the colors bleeding or running
Why Should You Buy It?
FOR YOUR MORNING ROUTINE - Imagine this: It's morning and you can't bring yourself to leave the warmth of your bed. But then you remember that your fleece robe is right next to your bedside and you can slip it on as your feet hit the floor. You'll feel like you never left your sheets.
FOR LOUNGING - Whether it is Saturday morning, movie night, or spring cleaning day - you can float around your house in this comfortable robe and feel relaxed no matter what you are doing.
FOR NEW MOMS - this beautiful robe is a perfect gift for new mothers. When you have a newborn baby you tend to get a lot of visitors - and the last thing you want to do is get out of your pajamas. Take the hassle out of guests and throw on your robe the moment the doorbell rings.
FOR NURSING - There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to breastfeed your young child only to be met with a cool draft as you leave your bed. Slip on your robe and have easy access to nurse while staying warm.
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07F1BZM5M
- Item model number: A0302-Solid
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 25, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 1,110 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I still wear the damn thing though, because it cost a bit, and I threw my old plush robe away when I got this one. To my regret, as my old plush robe was still sleekly fluffy after hundreds of washings over the years.
DO NOT GET THIS ROBE. Honest, there are fleece robes out there that will last more than a month or two before looking decades old.
The sizing changed from 3 years ago. The 3-4X is absolutely HUGE. Maybe the 3-4X robe I bought before had the wrong size tags sewn in. I don't know. I bought one, then bought 2 more as gifts back then. When I bought the same size this time, 3-4X, I just swim in it, and I'm 205 LBS, 5'8." Take your measurements, and those of the robe you want to replace to ensure that you get close to the size you want. Then BUY THIS ROBE! *smile*
Now be aware that because this robe IS long napped, and not as dense as a more closely-woven fabric, which is what makes it so lightweight, the nap will pack down in the elbows and seat after a few months. This will not affect it's warmth or, hopefully, your love of it.
I can tell you a...um...trick to double the lifespan, if you don't drop $50 on a robe every year. I'm a penny pincher, and I make things last when possible, so when this robe became too matted for my comfort, I turned it inside out and wore it another winter. Yes, it looked really bad. No, no one was around to be horrified by it's appearance. But let me tell you, buddy- I was still WARM. Ahhhhh. LOL!
If you do reverse it, cut an opening for each pocket. Also cut slits for the sash by the belt loops, then pull the loops through the slits that you cut. Cut right next to the side seam, not on the seam. The fabric does not unravel, and you will still be able to enjoy those great roomy pockets. The belt will not fall on the floor because you forgot that the loops were on the inside. (Ask me how I know that ;) )
Buy the robe, you guys. It is lovely.