|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$55.99 - $64.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% cotton
- SAVE UP TO 35% - Buy any two items from Alexander Del Rossa and save 20% when you use code 20ANYTWO. Save 30% on 3 items when you use code ADRTHREE. Save 35% on 4 items when you use code 35FORADR.
- 100% COTTON SHELL with SWEATSHIRT INTERIOR - This robe features a 100% cotton shell exterior with a soft polyester interior just like your favorite sweater. TWO LARGE POCKETS are available to help hold your cell phone or remote during the big game.
- WARM HOOD - The most loved feature on this classic men's bathrobe is the large hood. This water absorbent detail will keep your ears, neck, and head warm even on the coldest winter night. SAVE ON YOUR ELECTRIC BILL by turning the heat a little lower and wrapping up in this sweatshirt like hooded house coat. You can stay in your underwear all day and still be warm.
- EASY TO WASH - Even though this is a luxury sweatshirt style robe, it is not difficult to wash. This robe is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer on low. You can even use this robe as a smoking jacket or to cover up after a workout at the gym and know that you'll be able to wash any residual smell right out, 100 percent of the time.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A bathrobe is one of those warm familiar products that you didn't know you needed until you finally got one - which is why it makes the perfect present for your dad, husband, son, or friend. The sweatshirt style design of this robe is perfect for any athlete or sports loving man. If you are looking for a great gift for Christmas, a birthday, or other special occasions - look no further.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This cotton and microfleece sweatshirt style bathrobe from Alexander Del Rossa is an ideal everyday robe. If you like the traditional terry cloth robe, why not give this sporty lounge robe a try. Great for after bathroom routines, you are sure to look sporty in this masculine sweater robe. Whether you are fresh out of the shower or bath or watching the big game on the couch, this robe will not disappoint. Rich in features and comparable to the best luxury robes, this microfiber lined house coat will not disappoint. This is the perfect gift for the athlete in your home to sport around in. Great for big and tall athletic builds
100% shell with polyester interior
Two deep front pockets
Hooded, sweatshirt style design
Double belt loops for a custom fit (see size recommendations below)
Durable stitching that will last
Inactive (chemical free) dyes
Machine washable; see instructions below
Machine wash cold with like colors. Dry on low heat only.
Will fit Chests 34-40 inches, Robe length 48 inches
Large/XL: Will fit Chests 42-48 inches, Robe length 48 inches
XXL/2XL: Will fit Chests 48-52 inches, Robe length 57 inches
3XL-4XL: Will fit Chests 54-60 inches, Robe length 58 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BTBTM6B
- Item model number: A0311
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 10, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this robe to wear back and forth to the pool at the gym I belong to. Now I find myself wearing it sitting on the couch, walking the dog, making coffee, and running to the mailbox.
This is a very comfortable robe. I would describe it as comfy and heavy weight. It really is a long hoodie.
I am 6'1' and go a solid 270. I wear a 2X shirt and a 40 inch waist. I bought the 2X size. It is certainly big enough! I would say the sizing is bigger than expected, this swallows me in a robe of comfortable goodness.
I feel like I am in an LL Cool J video from the 90s. Momma said knock you out . . .
I made the right decision. I've gotten fat lately but this thing could wrap around me twice. Also I am 5'8" and this robe is floor length, which is a plus for me but the picture shows knee length. The sleeves are extra long on me but useable.
It's super cozy and comfortable, it's like wearing a massive hoodie. The hood is huge and has a draw string and I think there are ties on the inside of the robe if I ever felt like taking the time to tye those.
I'll update this review after I've had the robe a while to tell how it holds up.