|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.99 - $59.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- PLUSH MICROFIBER FLEECE ROBE - This premium 100% polyester long haired fleece robe for women is warm, soft, and fuzzy. Put on your slippers and wrap up in this furry microfleece house coat to lounge and relax after a long day. Great for fall, winter, or even spring.
- WARM HOOD - One of the most loved on this classic long women's bathrobe is the large hood. This cozy detail will keep your ears, neck, and head warm even on the coldest winter night. SAVE ON YOUR ELECTRIC BILL - Turn the heat a little lower this winter and wrap up in this thick house coat to stay warm, even if you walk outside in your slippers. The only difference you'll notice is the velvet like feel of fleece on your skin and the savings at the end of the month.
- TWO LARGE POCKETS - There is nothing worse than lounging around the house and having to carry your things in your hands everywhere you go. Once you put on this long, warm bathrobe for women you'll enjoy the convenience of the two large pockets, able to HOLD YOUR CELL PHONE, remote, snacks, or other necessities. These pockets are also great for keeping your hands warm.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A bathrobe is one of those warm familiar products that you didn't know you needed until you finally got one - which is why it makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your mom, wife, daughter, or friend.
- See description below for sizing details
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This long-haired microfleece bathrobe from Alexander Del Rossa is a women's ideal everyday robe. Whether you are fresh out of the shower or snuggling up by the fire with your favorite book, this robe will not disappoint. Super soft microfiber fabric has a high insulating ability and is lightweight, making this robe both warm and comfortable. Rich in features and comparable to the best luxury robes, we trust that you will not be disappointed with your purchase of this long haired fleece bathrobe.
- Plush 100% polyester long haired fleece
- Two deep front pockets
- Hooded, full length design
- Double belt loops for a custom fit (see size recommendations below)
- Inside tie closure for added security
- Lightweight and warm for everyday use
- Durable stitching that will last
- Inactive (chemical free) dyes
- Machine washable; see instructions below
Premium 100% Polyester Fleece
Nothing says comfort quite like fleece - and Del Rossa premium fleece fabric is no different. This high-quality fleece is extremely soft and cozy to help bring you to the height of relaxation after a long day or week.
Made for more than just comfort, our 100% polyester fleece fabric is extremely durable and has a high insulating ability to keep you warm during even the coldest times of year. When you choose Del Rossa polyester fleece you choose luxury that will last for years to come.
A Secure Fit for Any Application
When it comes to robes, a secure closure is a must. This is why we opt for the double belt loops to pair with the matching exterior belt. This way you have two options to choose from for where you place your belt.
Enjoy a nice cup of coffee on the patio, walk down the driveway to get the paper, or cover up when guests are present. Whether you are just lounging on the couch or walking around in front of people, you can feel confident that your robe will stay closed.
This style is versatile and timeless! Enjoy this robe for years to come without worrying about being out of style.
Extremely Soft and Warm
Our long haired fleece is extremely soft and has a high insulating ability to keep you warm without weighing you down, making it great for any number of applications.
Lounge in comfort - Nothing says work-life balance like luxury fabrics. Don't just lounge in your spare time, make it an experience. Lounge in comfort.
Stay modest for guests - Unexpected company? In-laws for the weekend? No problem! This robe keeps you covered without cramping your style.
Stay Warm - Save on your electric bill by keeping your house a little cooler in the winter and cozying up in this warm and plush robe.
Find Your Size
Unsure of which size to order? Look no further. If you find yourself between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size, as most people prefer their robes a little looser.
Small/Medium: Will fit Chests 32-37 inches, Robe length 51 inches
Large/XL: Will fit Chests 38-42 inches, Robe length 51 inches
1X/2X: Will fit Chests 42-46 inches, Robe length 51 inches
3X-4X: Will fit Chests 48-54 inches, Robe length 51 inches
Care Free Wash
Machine wash, cold
Tumble dry, low
It's that easy! We believe garment care should be as simple and mindless as possible. That's why we work hard to insure all of our sleepwear is made from durable fabrics with reliable stitching.
We are confident that this garment will hold up through your morning and evening routines, and that you will be enjoying this purchase for years to come.
- Shipping Weight: 2.56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I2T4BT2
- Item model number: A0304
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 27, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its all about priorities people !! When I searched for a fuzzy/warm/comfy robe, looking "sexy" just wasn't my top priority. True, you do look like a overstuffed plush toy when wearing this robe, but OH MY GAWD, it is THE BEST robe ever when it comes to sinking into warmth, plush, comfy BLISS. Are there more "streamlined" robes ? I'm sure there are. Are there more "sexy" robes ? Yup, "satin and silk" comes to mind. I suppose when I just want to crawl into my little "happy warm place" I'm not worried about how I look. My face is still the same and my husband knows what the robe is hiding, so who cares? As a matter of fact, I WANT the robe to be over sized !! Ever tried to lay down on the couch when feeling cold and your robe keeps shifting so cold air hits your legs, or the seams pull uncomfortably tight while you try different positions to get comfortable? Pulling frantically to keep all parts covered and warm? Who needs that?? Wouldn't you rather feel enclosed by a soft, light, yet incredibly warm and fluffy robe encircling you no matter how you move around on that couch? That brings me to another point. Yup, that robe is light (for how big it is). If you stretch the material out, it doesn't seem "dense or thick" (like some other robes I've had). However, it is FAR FAR warmer then all the thick, heavy, uncomfortable robes I've had before. And that is the Beauty of it !!! Its just like a big, fluffy and light cloud of warmth :) Perfect to go outside with your daughter to look at the stars on a cold night. Perfect to go to the mailbox on a brisk cold morning. Perfect to sink into warmth and bliss on the couch after being outside on a freezing day. I'm a cold blooded person. My husband sometimes wonders how I'm still alive, and frequently shrieks when I sneak my ice-cold feet against him to warm them up. It used to take me hours to truly warm up after I got chilled outside. This robe ? It immediately makes me sigh with pleasure and warmth, and as a matter of fact, I have to take it off again after an hour or so, because I get TO warm. Something I didn't think was possible !! As for people complaining that the robe's shoulders hang below ones own shoulders. Well...its not a military blouse. Ever worn a favorite sweater or hoody ? One of those comfy ones? If you wear a over sized top such as that, that is supposed to have room, the shoulder seam DOES hang below your shoulders. How else would you get the width around the upper body that is needed ? No, this is not a "fitted" coat. Its a robe. I love this robe so much, I have bought one for my daughter (who promptly claimed my robe as hers). I have bought one for my Mother in Law (who apparently decided to live in it). And I have bought an extra one for myself when my first one got stained from a spilled drink and the stain wouldn't come out. If there is ONE thing I could complain about is that the last one I bought seems to have been sewn wrong. I can't quite figure it out, but for lack of better explanation it "pulls" forward and tight around my legs as I walk, no matter how I adjust it. None of the others did that, though, and I love that robe SO MUCH that I'm going to buy another one right now, to replace that funky one ;) So, long story short, if COMFORT and WARMTH is your top priority, don't hesitate and get one :)
*Edited to add -- The new one just came in. It's a much more reasonable size. There's a big size difference between each sizes! If you're uncertain, size down. It's SO COMFY. Where has this been all my life!?