- Use promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books offered by Amazon.com. Enter code PRIMEBOOKS18 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Alexander Hamilton: A Friend to America, vol. 1 Paperback – December 16, 2017
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Author Dianne Durante has made a valuable contribution to the literature on Alexander Hamilton. Though the research is clearly based on an in-depth study of primary source documents, the writings are conversational and give the reader a truer understanding of this remarkable Founding Father by keeping his voice heard throughout the pages. The AHA Society highly recommends this three-book series on Alexander Hamilton. - Rand Scholet, President & Founder of the Alexander Hamilton Awareness Society
From the Back Cover
- Alexander's "death wish": what's the evidence for it?
- Alexander and Angelica: yes, no, maybe?
- What made Hamilton's first political essay so attention-grabbing?
- Do we know the recipe for Alexander and Eliza's wedding cake?
- Was Hamilton a laissez-faire capitalist, a proponent of Big Government, or ...? Where did he draw the line between economics and politics?
- Maria Reynolds: What was he thinking?
- What's the difference between history and art, and why do we need both?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|