Alexander Henry Folklorico Fiesta de los Muertos Natural, 44-inch (112cm) Wide Cotton Fabric Yardage
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Premium, first-quality cotton fabric is perfect for quilting, fashion apparel, home decor, scrapbooking and craft projects; MPN: 45-A
- 100% cotton; quilt and fashion weight
- Priced by the yard and cut continuous; enter the number of yards required in the quantity box
- Machine wash warm; tumble dry, remove promptly
- 44 inches (112 cm) wide including selvage
Paseo de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebrations in Mexico can be traced back to the indigenous cultures. Rituals celebrating the deaths of ancestors have been observed by these civilizations perhaps for as long as 3,000 years. In the pre-Hispanic era, skulls were commonly kept as trophies and displayed during the rituals to symbolize death and rebirth.
Premium, first-quality 100% cotton fabric cut fresh from the bolt. Perfect for quilting, fashion apparel, home decor, scrapbooking and craft projects.