Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Alexapure Pro Stainless Steel Water Filtration System - 5,000 Gallon Throughput Capacity
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of 200+ water impurities, including lead, bacteria, viruses, cysts, chlorine, fluoride, TCP, E. coli
- Groundbreaking gravity block core filter with hybrid ceramic shell
- Pour unfiltered water in, get sparkling clean drinking water out; Performance of filters may vary due to source water conditions, water turbidity and seasonal water conditions
- Gravity fed filtration runs without electricity making it essential for emergencies
- Raw water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons) - Filtered water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Passionately innovated. Pioneered for perfection.
The Alexapure Pro reduces 200+ contaminants from a variety of sources
The Alexapure Pro transforms water from virtually any fresh source into cleanier drinking water. Pairing the unprecedented, super-filtration power of a single, all-new gravity block core with a hybrid ceramic shell, it removes up to 99.9999% of 200+ impurities, including lead, chromium, chromium-6, bacteria, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), TCP, nitrates and pharmaceuticals. And 97% of flouride. There's no need to purchase multiple filters to stack. The Alexapure Pro requires no electricity. It is ideal for home use or off-grid. No need to boil water.
Trust Alexapure Pro to deliver safer, healthier drinking water for your family
Proudly 100% made in the USA
Groundbreaking engineering for removal of up to 99.9999% of sediment, bacteria, lead, pesticides, chromium, heavy metals, chlorine and more.
Add 3 additional certified filters for much faster flow rate
Filtration capacity up to 20,000 gallons. Replacement filters are easy to install and require no priming.
Key Features & Benefits
Stainless steel construction, gravity powered, low maintenance, easy assembly, and sleek design fits with any decor.
Revolutionary Water Filtration, Affordable for Every Home The Alexapure Pro is revolutionizing the way people look at their drinking water. It highly outperforms most existing home water filters in filtration power and filter capacity. This makes the Alexapure Pro the best choice for quality water filtration, both for everyday home use, and during an emergency.
Alexapure Pro Facts:
- Removes up to 99.9999% of 200+ impurities
- Costs a fraction of similar competitor products
- Targets lead, bacteria, viruses, cysts, chlorine, fluoride, E. coli, TCP and more
- Each filter has a capacity of up to 5,000 gallons
- Filters do not require priming
- Requires no electrical or battery power, entirely gravity fed
- Filters water from any fresh source
- Ideal for home use to purify tap water, on or off grid, for everyday use
- Adjustable flow rate and filter capacity; add up to 4 total filters
- Filters made in the USA
- Dimensions: 22.5 in. H 8.25 in. W cylinder
- Raw water capacity: 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Purified water capacity: 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
The Alexapure Pro water filtration system includes:
- 1 Certified Alexapure gravity block filter with hybrid ceramic shell
- 1 Non-slip black rubber base ring
- 1 Stainless steel upper chamber (2.25 gallon/ 8.5 liter capacity)
- 1 Stainless steel lower chamber (2.25 gallon/ 8.5 liter capacity)
- 1 Spigot assembly
- 3 Rubber plugs
- 1 Stainless steel lid
- 1 Knob assembly
- Instructions for assembly and use
- Installation hardware
The Alexapure family of products brings you the absolute best water filtration available, whether at home, on the trail or in an emergency. Get the groundbreaking filtration technology of the Alexapure Pro today and never worry about the safety of your drinking water again.
Alexapure: Passionately Innovated. Pioneered for Perfection.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: the seller helped me diagnose an airlock issue of unknown origin, if I had been in a survival situation depending on the included manual, I wouldn't have known to check for that. Fixed my problem by holding the water resivoir over my head and applying suction to pull water into the filter. We'll see how long the fix lasts and if this is a persistent problem.
Ps. Gave it two stars because the water did tast good while it lasted.
Update. 2 months and it was great but has developed rust along the top (wtf?) and will also no longer filter. Water just stays in top even after loosening wingnut around filter. Will no longer produce filtered water reliably. Sometimes drips fine, other times stalls all night. Buyer beware!