Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,302 reviews
on May 8, 2013
This solitaire collection has a crazy number of games. I got it because it was the only one that contained all of my favorites. I've been trying to play each game and I've found some new favorites. I've also found some really boring or frustrating ones. Luckily, there is a favorites list feature, so when I find a new one that I like, I can add it to that list.

I've had a few buggy issues, but not too many and it doesn't crash or hang. The most recent update really improved the look and feel of the games.

There's nothing cutesy about this game, it's all business. The ads aren't too intrusive, they appear in a banner across the top of the screen. So far, the author hasn't added popups or in game purchases or anything else that makes me delete an app.
on May 2, 2017
250+ Solitaire Collection is the best app of its kind I've found to date. I have it on all my Android devices as well as my Mac, and now my Fire tablet as well. The ads of the free version are no more annoying than the ads of any other app. It appears to be very stable, and has never hogged resources or locked up any of my devices. It has a wide variety of different kinds of solitaire games, so you never get bored playing the same old thing all the time. The ability to list favorites is a bonus, too. Give it a try!
on October 19, 2012
I like playing solitaire on my kindle. This product has an extensive, 250 plus, collection and variations of solitaire. They have many games I have never experienced before, and that is unsual in a solitaire game.

Instead of just 3 or 4 games with multiple variations, this app pulls them all together and allows you to fully experience them all.

There is a great demo section for each game to show you how to play, if you dont quite understand the written instructions. It is very helpful and quick.

Stats for all games. Fav list. Many games to keep you occupied for as long or as short as you want to play.

I got this game for free, but I would gladly pay for it, due to variations, diversity of games, visual background and card styles, etc
on December 5, 2012
I am sure the designers of 250+ Solitaire game did more to make it an app that is VERY user friendly, enjoyable, with the simple menu system of the game selection screen to it's customize feature. But truly this game goes above those great qualities with a feature so exdoridinary that I have found no other game (free to download nor pay to download) even comes close to it. 250+ Solitaire offers multi forms of a wide variety of solitaire games, the provide easy to understand rules BUT what I love is a simple feature - each game has the screen has the *Play Game and *Rules button but the view DEMO button makes this a keeper for me. You don't know the game - watch the Demo IF you are having a difficult time with a game watch the demo (helps me!)
But the greatness goes on. This game offers you multi system compatibility. I have it on my Windows 7 64 bit desktop, my Kindle Fire, (even on my now replaced Coby Kyros MID8127 Tablet (which couldn't use Google Play nor Android Library but they made sure to make it available to those of use who use(d) one of the Other systems. I hope this review helps you see this game for the great programming it is.

plz forgive spelling and grammer errors touchpad is overly touchy.
This 250+ Solitaire Collection has every solitaire card game I know, including many variations, and even more that I have never seen before. It is amazing to me that this collection is free since it is a high quality app.

The interface took a few minutes to master, but after a little playing around it became quite easy to navigate. I like the many playing options, the demo of each game, and the ability to customize the cards. I have tried a lot of Freecell and Klondike apps, my two favorite solitaire games, and this is the best so far for the Kindle Fire. While this is great on the Kindle Fire, it was a little hard to use on the HTC EVO 4G since the cards are little small.

This is an "ad supported" app, which means it is free but it does display a small ad in the upper left corner of the screen. Fortunately the ad is fairly unobtrusive and does not interfere with game play.

This is one of my favorite free apps!

Highly Recommended!

CFH
on August 11, 2017
This is by far the BEST Solitaire Collection ever! When the disc storage mysteriously dissapeared on my Kindle Fire this was the only game remaining. VERY dependable & provides hours of entertainment.
on September 28, 2012
This app has alot of good card games and works well with the kindle fire. My main complaint is an ad bar that takes up 20% of your screen.
on December 2, 2013
Can't find a way to get a version without the ads. An iPad version allowed you to get rid of them.
on May 27, 2013
My husband downloaded this game, and I love it. The game is free and has a ton of games.

One note: I wouldn't really consider this to be 250+ games, as several of the games are simply variations of other games (1 card draw Klondike vs. 3 card draw Klondike, and another two variations for limited redeals vs. unlimited redeals). However, there are a large number of games, certainly more than I'm likely to play, and I've found several that are really fun.

In addition, you have the option to change some settings. I found one game that was almost identical to one that I've played in the past, except that it had limited redeals. I just went into the game settings, chose "unlimited redeals" and the game became the version I wanted. Very nice.

One con: some of the rules can be difficult to figure out just from reading them. However, you can usually easily figure out what is going on by using the "Show Available Moves" button, or by using the feature that allows you to watch an actual game being played.

This game is free because it is ad-supported. The ads are small and unobtrusive.However, I soon realized that if I shut off my wireless connection and THEN open this game, there are no ads because the ad software cannot reach the internet. Nice for playing, but I feel bad that the developer is not getting any income for his work when I do that. But I usually have wireless turned off to prevent my children from accessing the web on my Kindle Fire, so am not likely to change that just for one app.

I would gladly PAY for an ad-free version of this app, as the time I've spent playing has been very enjoyable.
on March 22, 2013
I downloaded multiple games because I like solitaire when I am just trying to clear my head. This one has every game and every version of every game. It really has more than it needs, but the menu is well organized. I've learned several different games with the easy to follow instructions. They ONLY thing I couldn't find, which is probably not technically a card solitaire game, is what we called "Concentration" which is basically the memory game where you turn over cards and look for matches. The only reason I did not give this 5 stars is that the graphics aren't fancy. I would like it if there was the option for the card to move automatically once selected. But really, I'm being picky, there is nothing wrong with this game the way it is.