- Save 5% on Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer when you purchase $4.00 or more of Ivation Wireless Remote BBQ Meat Thermometer offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display when you purchase $4.00 or more of Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker w/ FM Radio & LCD Display offered by DBROTH. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Alfa 9dBi WiFi Booster SMA OMNI-Directional High-Gain Screw-On Swivel Antenna for Alfa Network Adapters - Also Works for 3DR Solo Drone, DJI Phantom 3 Drone, Yuneec Typhoon H ST16 Controller
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Antenna is original Alfa brand - the most trusted nome in network range
- Fits all routers access points VOIP devices and PCI cards with an RP-SMA connection - Also Works For 3DR Solo Drone, DJI Phantom 3 Drone, Yuneec Typhoon H ST16 controller,
- No aiming required - Omni-directional with +9 dB gain
- Replaces Factory Standard Antenna and Boosts the Range of your Router as much as 4x
- RP-SMA male connector 90 degree joining near base Length: 14.75-inches (approximate)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Alfa 9dBi WiFi Booster SMA OMNI-Directional High-Gain Screw-On Swivel Antenna for Alfa Network Adapters - Also Works for 3DR Solo Drone, DJI Phantom 3 Drone, Yuneec Typhoon H ST16 Controller
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DBROTH||DBROTH||Super Power Supply||Highfine||Amazon.com||Bestore LLC|
|Item Dimensions||0.8 x 15 x 0.5 in||3.46 x 15.28 x 0.79 in||4.7 x 15.5 x 0.7 in||0.63 x 15 x 0.63 in||0.75 x 3.25 x 14.25 in||0.5 x 15.5 x 0.3 in|
Replacing your WiFi antenna with This Alfa Antenna will significantly increase the range and strength of your WiFi signal. Our quality built omni-directional antenna is a direct replacement for the antenna that comes standard with your router, access point, VOIP device, or PCI card. Because it is omni-directional, no aiming is equired - it can send and receive WiFi in all directions. This Alfa antenna is stronger then the less powerful booster antennas offered by major manufacturers (Linksys HGA7S and HGA7T.) Installation is very easy - just twist off the factory antenna and twist on our Booster Antenna and you'll experience an instant jump in.
Works With all of the Models Below and With many other routers as well
WET54G, WET54GS, WMP54G, WMP54GS, WET11, WRV54G, WMP11 PCI Card, WPS11, WRT54GC, WRT54GL
R6700-100NAS, R6220-100NAS, FM114P, FVM318, FWG114P, MA311, ME101, ME103, WG302, WG311, WG311T,
DIR-880L, DIR-842, DIR-605L, DIR-825, DAP-1360, DI-514, DI-524, DI-614, DI-624, DI-624S, DI-624M, DI-711, DI-713P, DI-714, DI-714P, DI-724U, DI-764, DI-774, DI-824VUP, DP-311P, DP-311U, DP-313, DP-G321, DP-G310, DPG-2000W, DSL-G604T, DSM-604H, DSM-622H, DSM-624H, DWL-1000AP, DWL-1700AP, DWL-1750,
AWUS036H, AWUS036H1W, APA05, AWUS036NH, AWUS036NEH, AWUS048NH, AWUS036EW, AWUS051NH, AWUS036AC, AWUS036EAC, AWUS036ACH, AWUS052NH, AWUS052NHS, AWUS1900, U24
RT-AC3200, Wireless-AC3200, Asus RT-N12 D1, RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-N12,
Archer C7, AC1900, AC3150
Top Customer Reviews
Inside, old ant.
Outside, old ant
Notice, all these numbers are negative, and represent signal strength. The closer to zero the number, the stronger the signal. As you can see, inside (still a couple rooms away from the router) the signal was pretty good. Outside, it was pretty slow, but you could still get about 15Mbps out of it at times when it was working well. So, I bought the new antenna, and installed them, and ran the same check again, from the EXACT SAME LOCATIONS inside and out. The numbers follow.
Inside new ant.
Outside, new ant.
A look at the numbers will, at first, make it look like it didn't have much effect on the outside numbers, which are the important ones for my purposes. But if you look, you'll notice the signal condition was worse - with the GenWi2_EXT number 3db lower, while the GenWi2 number stayed the same. Is this an earth shattering difference? No, it isn't. But I observed the signal no longer drops out entirely, meaning the signal is now completely usable (if still slow) in the garage at all times. So why 3 stars and not 5? Well, it's not as big a jump as I had hoped to see, honestly. Why 3 stars and not 1? Because it DID actually work, and let's face it, they aren't very expensive, so, it works, it didn't cost a lot to test, but it's not stunning.
(1) there is restricted directionality on a 3D plane that determines your reception (a) only reception, not sending units capabilities
(2) every wireless card cannot equally drive this antenna, I've used generally Alfa or other Realtek cards
(3) Active USB repeaters cables are cheap & help with placement and orientation,which can be finicky, and even changes daily and over other unknown but patterned periods
With that, I've used these antennas to scan for wifi, connect to and extend, and in sensors, and they perform levels above anything else you can get in the price range. Ordering more.
Note: an electrical engineer rated one of these pretty poorly, and I don't quite understand what he was saying but will look into it, but I'm not a EE, I'm a tinkerer/hacker