Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Small Animal Playground - Cohen Wooden Maze Toy for Small Animals like Dwarf Hamster and Mouse
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ideal for hamster, mouse and other small furry animals. This small animal playground measures 9.75" x 9.75" x 2.75". Entrance holes are 1.5" in diameter.
- This maze has 16 entrance holes and 13 compartments, perfect for your small animal pet to relieves boredom and increases activity level.
- Fun playground made with natural wood material. Easy to clean and resistant to odors.
- Alfie is a registered trademark and is exclusively distributed by Petoga Couture. Alfie trademark is protected by US Trademark Law. Use is strictly prohibited. Other seller offerings are counterfeits, they will not be identical to what is advertised here.
- Petoga Couture ship from US thru Amazon therefore all orders with them are eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping and Prime Shipping Upgrade.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What’s the housing requirement for small animals
The cage needs to have a spot for your pet to sleep, a place for his food, water and treat dishes, and some space to play and run around. If your pet is out of its cage during the day to play and exercise, the cage can be smaller to accommodate just a sleeping place, food and water.
Why we need a sleeping hut
A nestbox or sleeping hut is often appreciated although not always absolutely necessary. Many small animals are nocturnal. That means they like to sleep during the day and run around at night. A hut can help your pet feel more comfortable during the sunlight hours while it is sleeping.
What kind of decors should I get
Scampering around is a favorite activity for most small animals, especially hamsters and mice. An exercise wheel or a variation of the wheel, a spinning disc, is a great choice for smaller pets. Another variation of the exercise wheel is an exercise ball. Your pet can climb into the ball and roll around the floor or on specially made tracks. Your pet can overexert itself; so don't keep it in the ball for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Some small animals, such as ferrets, sugar gliders and rats like to climb on limbs. Climbing branches, bird perches and bird swings work well. They may get chewed up, but that's part of your pet's play, too!
Others caring tips
Check it's cage for chewed or damaged areas. Remove any old foods and check the toys to be sure they are still working and in good condition. Keeping your pet safe and well cared for can give both you and your pet a long and happy experience!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?