Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Algebra 2 Practice Workbook with Examples
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on July 20, 2010
I bought this workbook to use with students I am tutoring over the summer. Each page in the workbook has an example on it followed by a few problems. (The number of practice problems varies depending on the topic. For example, one page has students write and graph three inequalities to solve a word problem; this page only had the one problem to solve.) The book's format is perfect for my students because they can refer to the example if they have forgotten how to work the problems, and the number of problems is small enough that they don't feel overwhelmed (especially since they are on summer break!).
on May 6, 2007
This is a decent algebra 2 workbook but I don't recommend it because there is no answer key.
on July 19, 2011
If you are anyone looking to brush up on your math skills I recommend this book. Yes, if you are looking to keep your mind sharp math books are the way to go. There is nothing more to keep you on your toes by exercising your mind with mathematical problems. The older we get the less we use our minds. Some people say good mental exercise will keep you young. So whether you are a teenager, young adult, or are getting up there in years, these books are for you.
on June 17, 2010
How is one to know they are learning/progressing if they can not check their solutions? This book is a waste. Now i've got to buy something that has the solutions.
on October 13, 2013
My daughter just received this workbook last night, and has already worked through several lessons and is very excited. This appears to be a good tutorial to help make up for what is missing from the classroom!
on October 1, 2011
This book is written on the cheapest possible paper. It makes you afraid to try to turn a page & uninviting to use. A lot of math example problems have no answers given - so how do you learn from them, anyway.
on February 8, 2013
Ordered this for my son, along with a copy of the hardback text book it goes with (the same text book they use at school, this way he doesn't have to carry the book home daily).

This workbook is great, if he is struggling with a particular section, he can do some extra problems set up the same as the text book.
on July 18, 2011
I think it is a good book for practice. We used the textbook for in my Honors Algebra 2 class. I think it should have an answer key to get a 5 star rating.
on August 26, 2014
This is a great solution key especially to check after my child has finished solving helps me to correct it and find solutions rather worry if the answers are right since the textbook gives answers only to a few.
on June 22, 2012
This is the kind of textbook student would use in schools when studying Algebra II. The way it is organized and material presented is easy for students to use.

It is in an OK condition.

Overall, I am satisfied.