- Series: Graduate Texts in Mathematics (Book 73)
- Hardcover: 504 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 8 edition (February 14, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387905189
- ISBN-13: 978-0387905181
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #331,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algebra (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) (v. 73) 8th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the book reviews:
“This is a text for a first-year graduate course in abstract algebra. It covers all the standard topics and has more than enough material for a year course.” (Allen Stenger, MAA Reviews, September, 2014)
Thomas W. Hungerford
"An excellent text from which to teach the beginning graduate survey course in algebra and I would recommend it to anyone considering a text for such a course."―LINEAR AND MULTILINEAR ALGEBRA