- Series: For Dummies Series
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 2 edition (May 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118867033
- ISBN-13: 978-1118867037
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.7 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algebra II Workbook For Dummies (For Dummies Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
|Algebra II For Dummies, 2nd Edition||Algebra II Workbook For Dummies, 2nd Edition||Algebra II: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies|
|Guide Type||Tutorial||Workbook||Practice Problems|
|Audience Level||Beginner to Intermediate||Beginner to Intermediate||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Pages||408 pages||312 pages||504 pages|
|Author||Mary Jane Sterling||Mary Jane Sterling||Mary Jane Sterling|
|Publication Date||June 2015||May 2014||May 2013|
|Imprint||For Dummies||For Dummies||For Dummies|
|Print Book ISBN||9781119090625||9781118867037||9781118446621|
|Brief Description||Step-by-step instruction covering the key topics and core concepts taught in a typical Algebra II course||Hundreds of sample problems to test your Algebra II skills; contains minimal review of core concepts and is good companion to Algebra II For Dummies||Hands-on practice problems with detailed answers to help reinforce core concepts and identify topics requiring more study|
From the Back Cover
- Practice on hundreds of common Algebra II problems
- Hone your test-taking skills
- Review key Algebra II concepts
- Get complete-answer explanations for all Algebra IIproblems
Master Algebra II with problems that make your practiceperfect
If you’re nervous about your Algebra II class,there’s nothing better than practice to hone your skills andset your mind at ease! With this complete Algebra II workbook,you’ll get the practice problems you need to take your mathgame to the next level, including complete answers to practiceproblems—all from a long-time professor of mathematics.
- Brush up on the basic algebra solutions — handlequadratic equations; root out the rational, the radical, and thenegative; and grasp the coordinates, axes, and points ofgraphing
- Practice functions of every type — from gently rollingpolynomials to irrationally acting rationals and high-poweredpowers of e
- Conquer conics and systems of equations — put equationsof parabolas in standard form and solve systems of linear andnon-linear equations and inequalities
- Tackle matrices and get a handle on imaginary numbers —simplify the powers of i, solve questions with complex solutions,multiply matrices by each other, and work with specialsequences
100s of problems!
Get the practice you need to ace Algebra II
Dive into quadratic equations and basic graphs
Grasp matrices and imaginary numbers
Master conic sections and nonlinear systems
About the Author
Mary Jane Sterling is a math professor and the author ofnumerous For Dummies books.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 50 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book handled all 3 of my concerns: first, it gives my kid an opportunity to see these concepts and problems explained in a different way than what he got in school; second, it's an easy-to use reference for homework; and last, it serves as a refresher for me (his reluctant tutor who learned Algebra II many years ago). I've used other "Dummies" books in the past, and found them all decent in covering their subjects, same for this edition.