- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: McDougal Littell; student edition (January 26, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395977258
- ISBN-13: 978-0395977255
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.5 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (81 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,259 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algebra and Trigonometry: Structure and Method, Book 2 student Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Thorough. As i read through all of the gaps in my understanding from previous, less thorough methods I have tried are becoming crystal clear.
Tons of practice (which makes perfect right?).
Answers to many in the back of the book to check yourself (although I wish a few of these perhaps one from each set had worked out solutions).
Will be supplementing my daughter's education with this book.