- Series: Cambridge Mathematical Library
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (February 25, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521458978
- ISBN-13: 978-0521458979
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,193,860 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algebraic Graph Theory (Cambridge Mathematical Library) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This substantial revision of a much-quoted monograph--originally published in 1974--aims to express properties of graphs in algebraic terms, then to deduce theorems about them. Although the structure of the volume is unchanged, the text has been clarified and the notation brought into line with current practice.
About the Author
fm.author_biographical_note1 --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?