- Series: Mcgraw-Hill Series in Supercomputing and Artificial Intelligence
- Hardcover: 282 pages
- Publisher: Mcgraw-Hill College; F First Edition edition (January 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070510717
- ISBN-13: 978-0070510715
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,150,160 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Designing Efficient Algorithms for Parallel Computers (Mcgraw-Hill Series in Supercomputing and Artificial Intelligence) F First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now