- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (September 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073523402
- ISBN-13: 978-0073523408
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 60 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #20,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algorithms 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Regardless, it's a good book to pick up, and not a very dense read through. At least, this is speaking from the perspective of someone who actually is interested in algorithms and has some discrete mathematics knowledge. If you are looking for something with more general knowledge (though I'm not really sure what I mean by that), this might be a tad bit hard to read, but I feel it's still worth the challenge.