- Series: Prentice-Hall Series in Automatic Computation
- Hardcover: 366 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 1st edition (February 1, 1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130224189
- ISBN-13: 978-0130224187
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #523,613 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs (Prentice-Hall Series in Automatic Computation) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This is a classic book about basic algorithms and data structures. It's a must have book for understanding behind-the-scenes logic of standard libraries in modern programming languages. Should be on every programmer's read list.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.