Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Algreen 15105 Self Watering Modena Windowsill Planter and Herb Garden, Matte Mocha
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Planter with Self-Watering Level Indicator
- Manufactured from a Resilient and Durable Polymer
- Frost Resistant and UV Stabilized to Provide Protection from the Sun and the Elements
- Removable Internal Liner Makes Planting Anywhere Effortless
- Available in a Range of Elegant Glossy Colors as well as Sophisticated Matte Tones to Suit any Decor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||7.1 x 5.9 x 15.8 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15105|
|Shipping Weight||2.95 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Algreen 15105 Self Watering Modena Windowsill Planter and Herb Garden, Matte Mocha
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 15.8 x 7.1 in||5.25 x 10.25 x 4.25 in||5.9 x 15.8 x 7.1 in||7 x 20 x 7 in|
Algreen's Modena Self Watering Planters Add Refined Elegance to your Home. Available in High Gloss or Matte Finishes and in a Variety of Sizes to Suit a Wide Range of Home Decors. Manufactured using a Proprietary Engineered Polymer Resin with UV Inhibitors and is Frost proof to protect from the elements. These sophisticated Planters include an Easy To Lift Internal Plant Liner to make Planting Simple. The Large Water Reservoir Supplies Water to your Plants as Required and is Designed to Reduce Watering Frequency. The Modena's Water-Level Indicator shows you when the Reservoir Needs More Water, Making it Easy to Grow Beautiful Plants and Flowers Inside or outside. Algreen's Modena Windowsill and Herb Garden Planters are also Perfect as a Center Piece on a Table or as a Decorative Accent Anywhere in your Home.
Top Customer Reviews
Algreen vs Lechuza:
- Country of origin: Algreen pots are made in China, while Lechuza pots are made in Germany.
- Pon: The Lechuza pots come with Pon (basically fancy gravel) that is supposed to make the self-watering system work better. I bought a large bag of Pon off Amazon that I use when I reuse a Lechuza pot or buy an Algreen pot.
- Price: The Algreen pots are typically about $10 cheaper for the same size pot.
- Quality: I have not noticed a difference. The water level indicator is almost identical and works just as well in both.
- Style: The Lechuza pots tend to be better looking.
Summary: I prefer my Lechuza pots. However, I buy a lot of pots, so typically I go with whichever one is one sale.
This particular model is on the small side. I find that I can only comfortably fit 2 to 3 of my herb plants in it before they start complaining that their roots are cramped.
UNRELATED TIP: I have learned that putting a thin layer of lava sand, a very coarse but fine sand from crushed lava stone, on top of the exposed dirt for indoor plants helps keeps the gnats away. Guess they don't like the fine lava powder.