Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on June 21, 2009
I don't know how to describe this great musician. I think that something important to say is that I'm able to speak Italian because of his music. I don't know what he does but his songs are not the classic "POP". He actually describes human feeling as no one else does. What I mean? Songs like "Sta Passando Novembre"(a song that talks about suicide). In this album all songs are great but there are some special songs, at least for me a person who suffers from depression, that I found truly special.
"Il Cammino"/"El camino"
"Ali e radici"/"Alas y raíces"
These songs talk about someone who is trying to on in Life even if everything seems so hard, It can be about love or any other goal.

"Come Gioelli"/"Como un tesoro": It talks about the beauty of a children's smile or a mother's kiss, about the real treasures of Life.

"Parla con me"/"Dímelo a mí": I find this one truly special because of my condition (depression). It talks about someone who is having so many problems and needs someone to listen to him...
It says
"Parla con me, Io ti ascolterò e non ti giudicherò"
ENGLISH: Talk to me , I will listen to you and I won't judge you.

There are other several beautiful songs. This CD is a piece of art.
Eros è il migliore
Eros es el mejor
Eros is the best!
on September 15, 2009
Well, I was prepared to love this CD, as I love ALL of Eros's music. But this was even better than I expected. How can this man put out such phenomenal music, year after year?
I've been listening to this CD for a couple months now, and it has become one of my all-time favorites. I'm always trying to learn Italian but that's not necessary to enjoy Eros's music. There are so many beautiful words with internal rhymes and rhythms that go so beautifully with the extraordinary arrangements. Although Eros does collaborate with others on the music and lyrics, his unique singing is what makes it all work so well. Eros sings with such soul and he has truly mastered the art.
I am just so grateful to have Eros's music with me in my life, esp. those long car trips. I feel so reassured when he sings, in "Appunti e noti", "Sono sempre qua con questo spiriti ho." May he ALWAYS continue to be there singing with the same spirit. I, for one, will ALWAYS be listening.....
All the songs are great, but some other favories are:
Il cammino
Parlo con me
Ali e radici
Non possiamo
If you buy this CD, you won't be disappointed!!!
on November 14, 2016
Great music from a great musician! The first song, "Appunti e note" it's clearly a suitable song for a movie!
on August 19, 2009
Simply put, classic Eros: beautiful music, nice flow, great sound, on and on. I first started listening to him in 1998 while on a trip to Greece. From that point (thanks to my aunt), I have been hooked. I am the proud owner of every CD he has released (including imports) plus his Roma Live DVD! He just gets better and better with age--trust me, you will not be disappointed. NOTE: Be careful when you order the CD...there is an Italian (what I prefer and the best) and a Spanish version.
on October 16, 2009
Eros is undoubtedlty Italy's finest artist. This album makes me proud to be Italian,
, It brings me back to the Italian Renaissance, reminding me of the great artistic works of
Davinci and Michaelangelo. I'm a composer, musician, producer for 25 years and i give this album
straight 10's all across the board!. A true masterpiece just like a Ferrari! a must have
for every music aficianado! Bravissimo!
on March 16, 2015
Excellent Eros without too much of his pop-a-delic style that he is now doing. Somewhat repetitious; he sort of shot his wad in his early years, but then again, he IS Eros.
on August 10, 2010
I had never heard of Eros but I am hooked. I got the CD to help me in my quest to learn Italian. I listen to music on the way home from work, and language CDs earlier on the way to work. It was a pleasant surprise that I loved his music. It is full of passion and he has great diction. His Italian is relatively easy to understand.
on May 2, 2015
Love this incredibly talented guy.
on July 22, 2015