- "this story was packed with power, emotion andpunch..." [4 stars] - Suzy Wilson, Goodreads
- "... a testament to her beautiful voice as astoryteller..." - Michelle Bowles, What Is That Book About blog
- "I am full of admiration for Nancy Christie'swriting. In a few short pages, she created characters that I can picture and astory which drew me in, leaving me wanting more." - Angela Thomas, Fantastic Books blog
- "Adark trip 'down the rabbit hole' for a young woman that resents heroverbearing and demanding mother and copes with her situation the only way sheknows how. But, has Alice taken things a little too far? This one gets an A." - Julie Whitely, ClueReview blog
- "Christie'stake on the infamous ALICE IN WONDERLAND is as charming as the matrix on whichit is based... Thereis as much beauty of language and magic of transformation as that of the Alicewho went down the rabbit hole as this Alice who merely goes down the stairs. Itis a delight from page one to the end." - Grady Harp
- "Christie has managed to open a window into atortured soul with her story, one that is not soon forgotten." - Gaele Hince, I Am, Indeed blog
From the Author
The theme of ALICE IN WONDERLAND -- people trapped by accident or design -- is also one that I have explored in my upcoming short fiction collection, TRAVELING LEFT OF CENTER, due out in 2014, as well as in other short stories I have written. We all have choices. But some of us can not avail ourselves of the options and instead travel a highway toward potential destruction.