Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center Disaster Paperback – September 30, 2002
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
1. In 1999 Golfer Payne Stewart's private learjet *drifted* off course. Within FIVE MINUTES an F-16 Fighter jet is scrambled and 16 minutes later it is alongside Stewart's plane at 46,000 feet !!! WHERE THE HELL WERE THE FIGHTER JETS for 9-11? Plane TWO hit the WTC 40 minutes AFTER Plane One hit it! US NORAD RADAR tracked the off course jets for OVER 90 MINUTES and for 90 minutes NO ORDER was given to launch FIGHEER JET intercepts. WHY???
2. The Pentagon has AUTOMATIC missles that shoot down any aircraft in its air space that does not transmit a SECURE and SECRET radio transponder code. How did a hijacked commercial jet get past the automatic missle defense system of the Pentagon?
3. Whan ALL flights in the USA were grounded for several days following the 9-11 attacks, why did President Bush allow a plane load of Saudi citizens to SECRETLY fly out of the country on a private chartered jet? There were many members of the BIN-LADEN family on that jet, according to recent 9-11 Testimony, why were they allowed to fly out of the USA without first being questioned by the FBI??? Why were FAA flight records of that flight made to disappear?
4. Why was an Urban Search and Rescue Team from FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) dispatched to New York the DAY BEFORE the 9-11 attacks??? (there are hotel receipts proving this!)
5. When President Bush came into office WHY DID HE PULL the FBI OFF of all investigation of the Bin Laden family's activities in the USA???
6. Why was there NO SCIENTIFIC FORENSIC study of the rubble of the 9-11 attacks?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book arrived in excellent condition at unbeatable price.Published 1 month ago by Bruce M. Taylor
A great perspective from a true Renaissance man. Thank you Mr. Icke.
Get your hands on all of Mr. Icke material before it's outlawed. I am.
more books like this should be read by the masses to educate the masses. Forget scholastic achievements This is the real education. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love David Icke's sense of humor when critically examining the ridiculous facade of 9/11 perpetrated on the majority of the public. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gregory M. Ramsey
Since retiring I have looked into ALOT of things, 9-11 and beyond, and it has become a bittersweet journey to be sure, especially as I am a disabled military veteran. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tony
Until people start waking up nothing's going to change. This book is 500 pages of depressing truth. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Barry Ogston
The one chapter that I truly concentrated and put forth all of my energy towards is the one that is getting 5 stars. Read morePublished 9 months ago by THE BOOGEYMAN
One of the best and most thoroughly researched books on the subject of the World Trade Center Disaster. Read morePublished 15 months ago by E. A. Cahoe