Other Sellers on Amazon
Alien: Isolation (PS4)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- A survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger
- Navigate panicked through a volatile world confronted by a ruthless Alien
- Hack systems, scavenge for resources, and craft items to deal with situations
- Set in Sevastopol, a decommisioned trading station on the fringes of space
- Will you choose to evade your enemies, distract them, or face them head on?
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger. Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien. Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions, and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission but simply to stay alive.
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat: Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Improvise to survive: Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources, and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them, or face them head on?
- Explore a world of mystery and betrayal: Immerse yourself in the detailed setting of Sevastopol, a decommissioned trading station on the fringes of space. Encounter a rich cast of inhabitants in a world scarred by fear and mistrust.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
P.s not for the faint hearted or easily angered!! This game will test your patience and bladder strength!!