About the Product
- Completely customizable character functionality expands in-game strategy options inspired by the original SEGA arcade shooter.
- Venture cooperatively through the expansive sci-fi world with up to four friends relying on your robot assistant to fight alongside you and exchange or improve your weapons and armor.
- Intense and action-packed with 110 monsters, 15 sub-bosses and five main bosses to fight, using 80 weapons and hundreds of armor types and bonus items.
- Extremely high-quality sci-fi action-RPG gameplay made specifically for the Wii.
- Unique shooting gameplay utilizing the Wii Remote and Nunchuck and in-depth gameplay with 15 intricate levels and multiple side quests – 20+ hours of action-packed adventure.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You get to play as Aileen, even in multiplayer. Choose from 5 classes but they will still appear to be Aileen in multiplayer but it doesn't really matter after you get your armor on. Graphics are a low polygon rate and is maybe below that of a gamecube but this is because the Wii's processing power is not so great; I've had a few slowdowns when there were 7-8 monsters on the screen with explosions going off.
You can use the melee weapon or ranged weapon. The melee weapon uses the B button and wiimote swings, which can also be combined to form combos after you upgrade your melee proficiency. Ranged weapons are aimed with a crosshair on the screen and your character is moved using the nunchuk. Controls aren't that intuitive but it'll take 30 min or less to get used to. Managing your inventory and character is pretty simple as you can scroll through the panels and each skill and stat is explained.
Camera control is done by tilting the nunchuk. Harder to do in multiplayer since almost everyone has to be huddled up or the camera will not turn or spin. Not much of a problem most of the time.
The game is fairly easy but you need to pay attention as to not get mobbed and casually check your health points. You have energy points which powers Energy weapons and your shields which are activiated by C button. The shield absorbs an amount of damage or until the time runs out. There are destructible objects but they are simple boxes or explosive gas tanks.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I know deep down this game isn't all that great, but I can't help but enjoy it. It reminds me of older dungeon crawl games like the original Diablo. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Tau Ceti
i love this game, i only wish that i knew how to access the secret places. it's not as sharp as call of duty, too bad they never updated.Published 19 months ago by Jaime Roldan
I only paid 10 dollars or so, but as it is, AS is ok. I'll likely need more than 30 minutes of progress and one co-op companion to see the game's true colors.Published on May 6, 2014 by Anthony Carter
Bought this game remembering playing something similar years ago, however after 5 minutes taking the game back. Read morePublished on April 16, 2011 by AmazonJR
I was a fan of the old Alien Syndrome arcade game - one of my favorites when I was a kid. This game borrows the name, and keeps the basic premise (blasting lots of aliens) but... Read morePublished on March 2, 2011 by AF
- Addictive mindless alien slaughtering!
- Multi-player co-op madness.
- Odd and frustrating "mini-games". Read more
I was searching for a good 4-player game and the told me about Alien Syndrome, that is an RPG, action, shoot 'em up game, I invited some friends to play and test the 4-player... Read morePublished on September 12, 2010 by Nazo Julius