|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||4.1 GHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Dell AlienWare m15 R1 15.6'' FHD 144Hz Laptop, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design, Thunderbolt, HDMI, Windows 10 (RTX 2070)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
- NVIDIA_GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design, 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD
- 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz Anti-Glare IPS, 300-nits, 72% NTSC color gamut, Narrow-Border
- Killer Wireless 1550 2x2 AC and Bluetooth 5.0, Windows10
- 1. (2x) SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type A | 2. HDMI 2.0 Output | 3. Mini-Display Port 1.3 Output | 4. Thunderbolt 3 Port | 5. Alienware Graphics Amplifier Port | 6. Power/DC-In Port | 7. Noble Lock port (cable and lock sold separately) | 8. Killer Networks E2500 Gigabit Ethernet NIC | 9. USB SuperSpeed 3.1 Type-A with Powershare Technology | 10. Audio Out 1/8" Port (Compatible with inline mic headset)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Premium_Dell Alien.ware m15 R1 15.6'' FHD 144Hz Narrow-Border Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 with Max-Q Design, Thunderbolt, HDMI, Windows 10
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was searching everywhere for these part numbers for this laptop (the 2.5 drive caddy and dual m.2 heat sinks). I talked to a very helpful sales rep who ordered these for me.
Dual heat sinks with therma pad - R46DX
HDD Caddy, Cable, and Screws - 68WXJ
I know there is a quiet a few out there also searching for these Good Luck!
I set up and everything was fine. I even fully charged it. Then when I used it unplugged, I noticed the battery life lasted about an hour. I thought that was odd but I also thought maybe I just didn't fully charged it (even though I was sure I did).
I charged it once more and used it without plugging it in and the battery lasted 45 mins. I kept the laptop for a month and almost everytime I used (when it was unplugged), the battery only lasted 45 mins. And if you do your research well (which is what I did before purchasing a high end computer like this) it clearly states that the battery should last at least 6 hours.
Also, I should point out that I mostly used it for basic computing, research. I played video games on it maybe for a total of three times and the battery last 30 minutes.
That is when I decided to return the laptop because there's something clearly wrong with it despite the description on Amazon stating it is NEW.
So, I returned it.
According to the tracking info for this product, it has already been delivered since August 17, 2020. I'm supposed to receive my refund once the product has been received and signed off as received. I know it has been signed off as received because it states that on my Amazon account but I still have not received my refund. I spent nearly $1600 for this laptop and it is now September 6, 2020.
I would not recommend ANYONE buying such an expensive item from whoever it is that sold the laptop. Their service is terrible.