Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on September 19, 2014
I generally get a new laptop every 2 years, and I have to say - this is by far the best I have ever had! It is bulkier than I would prefer, but for all it does, I will happily put up with the fact that it is not as streamlined as I would like. It runs games like a dream, and is quick. I can be online, playing a game, and flipping back and forth in many windows and the response is still wicked quick! I beyond pleased with it, I wish I could give it 6 stars or more!

To clear up conflicting answers I saw in "questions" about this laptop. YES it does have CD/DVD slot. And while some have complained it doesn't have an eject button, it is easily ejected by hitting FN and F4 button together. And YES it did come with restore discs - two of them. I am very pleased with the product, and Amazon got it to me super quick which was nice!

Happy Happy Happy with Amazon and the laptop!
on October 13, 2014
Not only a great gaming computer, but a great all around computer. The combination of an i5 CPU and the NVIDIA GTX 765M graphics card is perfect for strategy games, like XCOM: Enemy Unkown/Enemy Within, and I play them on the highest settings. This computer also runs twenty degrees cooler than the Dell Latitude E6430u it replaced. The fan rarely comes on and when it does, it's on low and very quiet. I use my Alienware for everything from the usual browsing/emailing to watching streaming sports, movies, and gaming. It's the best computer I've ever owned and I highly recommend it!!!
on November 12, 2014
I received a slightly different model (graphic card is 750M instead of 765M and screen resolution 1920x1080 instead of 1366x768) but I didn't care as it's a fantastic machine and I'm not a gamer. It's also an attractive notebook: two people asked me to take a deep look when I was using it in Las Vegas airport.
on October 15, 2014
Great laptop! Comes in a cool box as well. It's a very compact laptop, it has a small-ish screen but is quite thick for its screen size. It also does not heat up that often which is pretty cool. I'd recommend this pc, especially Alienware in general! You won't get a better quality pc for this price.
Easy to set up, runs like any other computer. Big, bulky, durable gaming computer. Not much left to say. Great buy.
on December 26, 2014
This thing is a beast! My son loves it. It weights a ton, but it is so fast and has so much power that it is obvious they packed a lot into it.
on January 21, 2015
Very pleased with this so far. This is my first 'powerful' lappy. Good keyboard and runs quick.
on July 3, 2015
great product
on July 28, 2014
Love it.....fastest laptop I have ever seen! Delivery was super fast.
on July 14, 2014