|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||3.8 GHz 8032|
|Hard Drive||1000 GB Mechanical Hard Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GTX 1070|
|Wireless Type||802.11 A/C|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Alienware AW17R4-7345SLV-PUS 17" Laptop (7th Generation Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Silver) VR Ready with NVIDIA GTX 1070
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/Turbo Boost)
- 16GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (2x8GB); 32GB Maximum
- 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s; No Optical Drive
- NVIDIA GTX 1070
- 17.3 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300-nits Display
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Stay in the game
Built with premium materials and the latest components, the Alienware 17 is the ultimate evolution in portable gaming technology. Utilizing magnesium alloy for rigidity, copper for better performance and steel for tactile comfort, it features a high-quality design for high-performance gaming and with support from NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070.
Designed For VR.
Dive into mind-bending virtual reality experiences with a VR-ready system that passes the Oculus Ready and Vive Optimized certifications.
Powered by NVIDIA VRWorks technology, a new level of presence is achieved by bringing physically realistic visuals, sound, touch interactions, and simulated environments to virtual reality. And with NVIDIA GeForce 10-series graphics, the Alienware 17 goes beyond what's expected.
Tech that gamers need
The Alienware 17 has been upgraded to give gamers the tools they need to be a best.
Killer Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro provides wired and wireless networking setups that prioritize internet traffic and data stream to the applications most important to you.
Alienware Graphics Amplifier support: Enables future-proofing of upgradeable full length, dual-wide graphics and additional 4-port USB 3.0 hub for added peripherals.
Thunderbolt Type-C port: This multi-use port is ready to be used as a USB 3.1 port, offering 10Gbps of data transfer,
Solid-state drive: An SSD brings awesome benefits to your system. Load your games faster, get shock and vibration protection, better speed and capacity, and much more. Solid-state drives (SSDs) make virtually no noise and have less failures because they have no moving parts.
Nothing Between You and Gaming
Witness the difference an expansive 17" LCD screen can make with supported FHD resolution – all with anti-glare finish.
The 17" FHD display is designed to deliver the smoothest gaming experience with 4ms response time, wide viewing angles, 300 nits of brightness and NVIDIA G-sync technology on select modules.
Designed to Keep Cool
Higher maximum thermal design power (TDP) support means that your system can handle a higher total wattage for internal components, enabling a higher level of performance. With the entire ventilation system upgraded, your system can stay cool even under extreme graphics pressure.
Hear Every Battle Cry
Due to the upgraded design, a larger and more effective speaker box has been installed, improving audio output for a clearer and more dramatic gaming experience.
Built to Impress
With an upgraded Alienware TactX keyboard, n-key rollover is now supported, enabling over 108-key commands for maximum actions per minute on a notebook with 2.2mm of key travel allowing for rapid response for any key stroke.
Realistic gaming functions
Armed with knowledge about your presence, eye movement and corresponding head movement, Tobii eye tracking enables you to input commands that are more in tune to real life. Aim where you look, signal teammates with a glance and navigate a cockpit freely on titles like Tom Clancy's The Division, Watch Dogs 2, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. You’ll never game the say way again.
Armed with more information about you, including your attention and position in front of the laptop, your machine can now optimize power usage and even trigger more advanced security profiles. A groundbreaking new feature exclusive to Alienware machines.
With new exclusive Overwolf apps, replay your gaze pattern and see where you went wrong. Learn from your mistakes, find new opportunities and crush the competition.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-7700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz w/ Turbo Boost)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home HighEnd (64-bit) English|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 at 2400MHz (2x8GB); 32GB Maximum|
|Video Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070|
|Hard Drive||1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s|
|Multimedia Drive||Optical drive not included|
|Media Card Reader||No media card reader, includes USB 3.0 x3|
|Display||17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare 300-nits Display|
|Miscellaneous||Bluetooth: Bluetooth tied to the wireless card|
The new Alienware 17 is designed for consumers looking for an elite gaming notebook that prioritizes screen size, high performance, and overall immersion above all else. This is our new flagship notebook - that is VR-capable and includes support for optional Tobii eye-tracking technology providing a new way to experience gaming and the way you interact with your PC. Performance-wise, the Alienware 17 can handle the highest end components including NVIDIA's 10-series GeForce GTX graphics and Intel's 7th generation Core i7 processors with options that can overclock up to 4.4 GHz.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Much higher quality build than other laptop in this priced range.
- It can be the most attractive laptop in the room or the most subtle. The customization of lighting will set this laptop apart from anything out there in the market.
- Brightly lit LED screen and not dim like other have said. Don't understand why some people complain about this. Color are bright and vivid, much better than a TN panel. Also, the LED have a cons.
- Cooling system is very good at keeping the system staying cool when it needs too. Pretty much dead silent on normal browser use so viewing a movie is quite pleasant.
- Sound is very good for a laptop this size. Not a lot of bass, but it's very clear and loud.
- I was surprise of the keyboard. I thought I like a chiclet keyboard more, but turns out, this one is much better and feels very nice to the touch.
- Liteup mouse pad is a nice touch. Also have a cons.
- I use this for Adobe Suit, so, side macro button is very useful for Photoshop and such. It can be useful if you game too.
- Your game require too much GPU? No problem! It has the ability for an exteral video card attachement, something a lot of other vendor can't do. So, even if your internal card is out-of-date, you'd still be up-to-date when you attached your newer card.
- You can get more for your money buying other brands but you'll scrify the build quality.
- LED screen color is not very accurate for photo editing. You can solve that buy buying a LCD calibration tools.
- Not RGB lighting, but has enough color for you not to care about RGB.
- Back-lite keyboard and mouse pad light has a delay. It doesn't immediately go on when you touch it most of the time. Less responsive than the Asus lighting.
- Mousepad can sometime skip of what you're trying to touch. It's hard to describe it, but it's anoying enough that I notic it. Mousepad physical left and right click is also anyoingly stiff. Overall mousepad, the Asus is better than the Alienware.
- Bloatware is not as heavy as I remember them, but it's still there. We really don't need trials stuff to be installed.
- Does not cook for me.
I'm happy with my purchase. You can get a much better performance system at the same price from other vendor, but, I like the build quality so much that I can overlook that. The most crucial upgrade you can give this laptop is buying the new M.2 SSD for better overal performance. My last gaming entry laptop (Sony Vaio), lasted me over 12yrs and counting. I hope Alienware can deliver that kind of longevity.
This gaming laptop is solid, stylish, fast and loaded with a host of fantastic customizable features. Keyboard layout is perfect with large letters and symbols. The sound and video is top notch. Heat has not been a problem for myself and battery life is excellent considering the amount of hardware this laptop is running. I will be recommending this laptop to my friends and family looking for power and performance in a mobile package.
I have nothing negative to say about this laptop. I would advise Amazon customers check the Alienware website before ordering on Amazon. I was a little bummed out to find out after I ordered from Amazon that there were more options and a cheaper price at Dell. Needless to say Amazon has been the safest online shopping experience for me and my family so I will stick with my decision.
Basically, Alienware’s support is crap. The laptop would be great if you got everything good.
For the price, this is an excellent gaming laptop!
Most recent customer reviews
Only issue I have had so far is the RGB lightning software failing quite a...Read more