|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
Alienware NEW AW2720HF 27 Inch FHD IPS LED Edgelight 2019 Monitor - Lunar Light (Full HD 1920 X 1080 240 Hz, AMD FreeSync)
|Display Size||27 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A 240Hz refresh rate is 4x faster than typical standard monitors and twice as fast as common 120Hz gaming monitors. More frames means smaller visual information Gaps, which means a faster reaction time for the Gamer. There's a 8.3 millisecond gap between frames at 120Hz, which is halved to 4.16ms between frames at 240Hz. This is incredibly important to gamers playing at breakneck speeds, and provides an edge over gamers less well-equipped. Combined with skill, get more wins by being able to react in real-time.
- Amd Radeon free Sync technology synchronizes the GPU and monitor, displaying full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them. This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on screen, allowing you to experience native refresh rates up to 240Hz for rapid-fire, tear-free Graphics that don't require user adjustments.
- A wide-angle viewing range means that color coverage is consistent no matter which angle The screen is viewed from. This is thanks to the IPS technology that the monitor is built on.
- Convenient monitor controls are easily reached on the right side of the monitor, with a new joystick for navigating menus quickly and intuitively. The individual buttons can be assigned as shortcuts for the gamer's preferred tools and settings.
- The true 1ms response time blasts away motion blur. The pixels are able to change quickly and respond to the new image signal as it comes in. This is a new feature for IPS monitors, which have typically been considered too slow for gaming.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Every frame. Every advantage
Watch how the speed and immersion of the Alienware 27 gaming monitor make it a must-have for any gamer.
Custom lighting with AlienFX
Enhance your gaming experience with AlienFX—a fully customizable lighting system designed to bring you closer to the worlds you play in, with dynamic lighting effects tied directly to the in-game actioni and full RGB values. The monitor’s customizable lighting combined with your other AlienFX-enabled devices lets you personalize your entire battle station to reflect your style. Create and download unique themes effortlessly for over 145 different games.
The best of every world
The 27" screen allows you to effortlessly see the whole battlefield and all its details, while the native FHD resolution ensures games running in 1080p stay sharp and fast.
Rapid-fire: Experience the best available in IPS Technology with native refresh rates of up to 240Hz, which are 10x faster than movies and up to 2x faster than common 120Hz gaming monitors.
1ms response. No gimmicks: A true 1ms response time with Overdrive blasts away blurs and provides fast, responsive gameplay.
Compare with similar items
Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor - AW2518Hf, Full HD @ Native 240 Hz, 16: 9, 1ms response time, DP, HDMI 2.0A, USB 3.0, AMD Freesync, Tilt, Swivel, Height-Adjustable
LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
Alienware 25 AW2521HF 24.5 inch Gaming Monitor (Dark)
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 21:9 2560x1080 Ultra Wide Ultra Slim HDMI DisplayPort up to 200Hz Build-in Speakers, Metal Black (C305B-200UN)
|Sold By||ARF Tech||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ARF Tech||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1440 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||2560 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||27 inches||25 inches||27 inches||25 inches||30 inches|
|Item Dimensions||24.10 x 22.00 x 9.90 inches||21.88 x 10.57 x 20.56 inches||10.80 x 24.20 x 22.60 inches||20.71 x 21.90 x 9.92 inches||27.80 x 16.10 x 7.40 inches|
|Item Weight||19.29 lbs||13.47 lbs||—||7.81 lbs||12.15 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Table mount||Wall Mount||—||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||240 hertz||240 hertz||144 hertz||240 hertz||200 hertz|
Introducing the new, ultra-fast Alienware 27 Gaming monitor. Clocking in at a 240Hz native refresh rate and a true 1ms response time (with Overdrive in extreme mode), This monitor lets you see faster. With the speed and image quality of the Alienware 27 Gaming monitor, dominate the gaming world with your honed split-second reactions that let you best your opponent with a lightning-fast no-scope before they even know you're there. Contrast Ratio: 1000:1.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: need to play a bit with color
, software for monitor rgb color is garbage
1080p, not curve
If I must find cons : The monitor is white, so it can get dirty over the years (It depends on how you use it).
And the response speed is a little slower than tn panel, but I don't care because it doesn't differ much from 3ms and 1 ms gtg. But it's different quality compare with Tn panel (6bit + frc).
Cable management is much better than Benq. It is so tight and clean while Benq's red circle is too big.
(I do not hate BenQ I love BenQ too.)
Will new products be released only on ips panels after 2020? They don't make Tn Panel anymore??
I have a question. I know the Aw2720hf launch price is 599 dollars and this is a complete new product so why is it so cheap at Amazon?
I bought this product yesterday, but defective panel came to me and asked for an exchange, but I will get this product again and my friend will buy it too. I'm really worried about the price will go up one day after .
Running on windows 10 and two gtx 1080’s in sli. Same thing running them out of sli as well.
Top reviews from other countries
I will say that the one singular drawback is that the monitor requires a fair bit of tweaking to get it to look just right.
Back on the positive side of things, the stand offers a slider for the monitor to be adjusted. The monitor itself can be tilted from side to side, up and down, or even turned to present in portrait. This is a truly versatile piece of equipment