- Series: Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies (Book 14)
- Paperback: 166 pages
- Publisher: Morgan & Claypool Publishers; 1 edition (June 2, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1608455106
- ISBN-13: 978-1608455102
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,003,098 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bitext Alignment (Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
“Overall, Bitext Alignment is a very well written book which comprehensively addresses all aspects of bitext alignment. It is self-contained and requires only a basic prior knowledge of the theory of probability and statistics. It is a valuable contribution to the community and will be appreciated especially by students and researchers entering the field or interested in getting a complete overview of this extensively studied research topic.” – Pavel Pecina, Charles University in Prague
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|