|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Alina, The White Lady of Oystermouth (Stories of Medieval Gower) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "Have you ever seen the ghost in Oystermouth Castle? Then you wouldn't be alone, as there have been countless reports of a spectral white lady wandering the remains at night, who many believe to be the lost soul of 14th century noblewoman Alina de Breos. In her first book, which was launched at the Oxfam Bookshop in Castle Street, Ann Marie Thomas has collected together the back story of this tragic figure from Swansea's past. A fascinating account of what really happened in a local landmark many, many years ago..." - Swansea Life magazine June 2012
- Reviewed by Thomas Falco for Readers' Favorite:
From the Author
- ASIN : B007QP4F4O
- Publisher : Alina Publishing; 2nd edition (April 1, 2012)
- Publication date : April 1, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 8564 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 35 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,938,880 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It goes to show that sometimes true life and history is even more interesting than tales.
Top reviews from other countries
This is a shame.
It also gave me insight into how much of Wales was controlled by English figures.
Her story will not only be of interest to local residents but will give the reader a fascinating insight into the trials and tribulations of life as a 1320 ‘very’ young woman in Wales.