- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.4 x 0.2 inches ; 0.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01A4W8AUK
- UPC: 040232360961 850214007049
- Item model number: 1141
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (333 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,739 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
AliveCor Kardia Mobile ECG for Apple and Android devices
- FDA-cleared, Clinical grade mobile EKG monitor: Kardia by Alivecor is the most clinically-validated mobile EKG used by the world's leading cardiac care medical professionals.
- Instant EKG analysis: Kardia allows you to capture a medical-grade EKG in just 30-seconds. Know instantly if your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation (af) is detected in your EKG.
- Track and share: capture reliable heart activity data and relay it to your doctor to inform your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Kardia goes beyond just measuring your heart rate. It records a medical grade EKG and uses voice memos to keep track of palpitations, shortness of breath, dietary habits and exercise patterns.
- Integrates with Omron blood pressure monitors for a more complete picture of your health.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kardia lets you take an active role in your heart’s health by giving you the ability to record medical-grade EKGs anytime, anywhere, easily. In just 30 seconds, Kardia shows you whether your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation (a leading cause of stroke) is detected in your EKG. Kardia delivers accurate results, and makes it easy to share EKG data with your doctor for analysis and diagnosis.
From the Manufacturer
Don’t wonder about heart health. Take an accurate EKG anywhere, easily and discreetly.
Record voice memos with every EKG detailing symptoms and external factors like caffeine intake.
Kardia Mobile is compatible with most Apple and Android devices. Visit the AliveCor website for a list of compatible devices.
Kardia is clinically-proven and FDA-cleared. It’s a convenient way for you and your doctor to quickly access, track and analyze your heart’s health.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Proactive heart health
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Patients with known heart rhythm abnormalities need immediate access to their EKG rhythm data, as well as a direct means of sharing this data with their physicians. Likewise cardiologists want to know when their patients are experiencing abnormal rhythms. It made sense to design a solution that leveraged widely adopted technologies like the Apple iPhone to optimize convenience for patients and providers, and that could provide a clinically relevant, reliable EKG recording.
What makes your product special?
Kardia Mobile is a clinically proven solution endorsed by leading cardiologists from around the globe. The first FDA-cleared EKG device of its kind literally puts proactive heart health management at peoples’ fingertips. In just 30 seconds, visualize heart rate and rhythm in real-time and know immediately if rhythm is normal, or if atrial fibrillation, a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your EKG. People can even share EKG recordings with their personal physicians.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Witnessing the convergence of breakthrough machine learning technology and the data-driven practice of medicine to meaningfully impact heart health and empower people is both a humbling and exhilarating experience. Seeing the reaction from physicians and users alike when they try Kardia Mobile for the first time is our greatest reward!
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I asked "so, in order to save MY health data on MY phone, I need to pay for premium?" Yes. "How much" $10 per month. Seams like a lot for this feature. Disappointed this is unclear up front.
+ We have been able to catch some weird arrhythmia's with this device and we were able to send them to her cardiologist.
+ Capturing the rhythm is easy, just put your two thumbs on the metal and hold it down onto a table.
- It's so touchy. When her heart is beating normally the EKG typically works fine but as soon as she starts having a heart problem the device sometimes gets confused and will just stop working. The EKG will cut out completely. I'm pretty sure we've lost some pretty important arrhythmia's from this bug.
- The phone case you can buy with this thing is practically worthless. Unless your hands are as steady as Chuck Norris, don't expect to get anything close to an accurate reading holding the phone case and putting your thumbs on this thing.
- The desktop software is crazy buggy and the website isn't perfect either. Here are a couple bugs we've found.
1) You go in and make a recording, 50% of the time the recording cuts off when there is an arrhythmia. When the heart rhythm is normal the device seems to operate just fine.
2) In-order to play back the rhythm you've just captured on the desktop app you have to log out of the app and back in, you can't view rhythm strips you've just imported.
3) In the desktop app, after viewing your rhythm if you try to view your history the app blacks out completely. Log out and back in to view your history. Then if you view another rhythm, again you can't view your history again until you log out and log back in. Do this until you're sick of the desktop app and you turn to the website.
4) The website works fine for some things but doesn't work at all for others. For example, If you want to make a note to talk about what happened during an episode you cannot do this on the website. You are forced to write the notes through the phone. This limitation doesn't make sense at all. It makes you not even want to write notes because it's such a pain to type out exactly what was happening on your phone.
Overall I really like the concept of this device. I wanted to love it but it's got so many problems it's almost unusable. You need the patience of a monk to get an accurate reading that you can actually have analyzed by your doctor. The only reason this didn't get 1 star is because we have managed to capture some interesting hearth rhythms on this device that we gave to her doctor. We will continue to use this until someone else releases a better product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1) They are using 19KHz frequency...Read more