Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Alki'i Ribbed heavy gauge mens/womens warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - 6 colors
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on February 26, 2015
These are warm if you live in Mexico. I have a 7 1/8 to 7 1/4 head; it stretches out to fit and standing under the heater it feels warm. I wouldn't wear this in the snow or if there's a northern blowing in. I bought the red... looks good, ladies love it, I'm still cold... I think its suitable for its price tag. If you want $7 worth of warmth, you got it! If it attracts the ladies, it may keep me warm so this could be a 5 star! Stay tuned...
on December 12, 2014
That being said, It's an amazing hat and I love it. Great quality and warm.
Bought it for my eight year old boy, most reviews said it was small so I knew this when I purchased it. I tried it on myself for comparison and it didn't even cover my ears.
Great hat, but beware if you have a big dome.
I am ordering a second one because my child lost the first one in a week. :-\
on November 8, 2011
This is a well made beanie with vibrant colors. I bought it for my 14 year-old son. Beanies are popular as a fashion item now and this was the one he picked out. I'm sure it will do a great job keeping his head warm too.
on December 3, 2011
I bought the grey and black one. Great for the price and really comfortable. Performs as expected in keeping my head warm. Looks neat too.
on November 5, 2013
Thick and warm, in fact a bit too warm but nice a comfortable. I wear size M hats. this onesize cap fit very well!
on January 30, 2013
Ordered this product to go skiing in the Colorado mountains. It did the job very well. As a matter of fact, had to remove the beanie a time or two because head was warm (just walking around in 15 degree weather)! Best beanie ever!
on November 28, 2011
I purchased this hat in "navy" a couple months ago. It is great for just being outside, and it covers your ears (at least it does mine) and keeps your head quite warm. It's not too big or too small. I will be buying a couple more of these in different colors to coordinate with my black and red shirts.
on January 5, 2014
It comes as a Youth Large, not an adult size. I don't know if that was a mistake, or if they think the sizes are equivalent. They aren't. It's too small for an adult, if they ship YL.
on April 3, 2012
I like this hat. It's comfortable and warm. The fit is strange because there is a long bump in the hat where I assume it was sown. Overall a good beanie for the price.
on November 13, 2011
Not bad. Light weight, comfortable fit. They sewing in one area leaves a long bump through the hat that is undesirable. Overall good value.