Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 41-50 of 439 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
on August 18, 2016
one of the best pair of gloves I've ever bought! They are so versatile with the flap. My only problem with them is the little velcro on the back side of the glove isn't that big so when you want your fingers exposed the flap sort of flaps around because it doesn't stick to the velcro.
on September 15, 2015
I bought this gloves and thought that they would keep my hands warm as well as be convienent to use to text but I was wrong. They are so big and floppy on my hands that it makes texting almost impossible and they just arent as good and reliable as I thought they'd be.

I wish I had never purchased these.
on November 23, 2012
I have a pair very close to these but without the thumb opening. They work great for handling small things where you need access to all your fingers. My only complaint is that they seem to to be a tad on the large size for a "one size fits all" glove. I normally wear a men's L large size glove and the fingers towards the pinky are almost too big my hand.
on December 2, 2015
Pros:
-Keeps your hands warm while maintaining full access to all your fingertips
-Mitten flap protects your finger tips, love the thumb flap
-Velcro keeps the flaps from flapping when not in use
-Palm padding keeps your palms warm and helps with gripping things

Cons:
-A bit bulky especially if you have small hands...but that is the price of warmth
-By design it is warm, but not as warm as a nice full mitten
on December 27, 2015
These fit better than most for people with small hands. I have a pretty small hand and have a hard time finding gloves that fit because of this. These gloves keep my hands warm when shoveling in -30 degree windchill weather and block the wind very well. They are not bulky because they fit to my hand well. I have been using these for just over a year now and they hold up very well.
on November 5, 2011
These gloves/mittens were exactly what I was looking for. I live in the northeast and now take public transportation to work. I needed a pair of fingerless gloves that would allow me to grab items from my bag as well as use my phone while waiting for the train. I have a pair of fingerless gloves that don't have the mitten part and they just don't keep my fingers warm enough. I highly recommend these as they are nice and warm and they also allow me to get at my stuff and use my phone.
on April 26, 2015
So warm, especially for this terribly cold winter we just had (temps between 2-20 F on most days). One of the velcro tabs also fell off within a few days, so not expertly built either. They aren't too stylish either, and a bit bulky (probably better for a guy than a lady). I rate these highly because if you want gloves that will keep your hands warm during terribly cold winter days, these are great. Overal, despite the velcro issue, they have held up, and I expect to use these for for a few more winters.
on January 8, 2015
I have a pair of these now for over a year. Like them so much I bought pairs for my mom and cousin. The "cuff" is long and covers the wrist well and can be unrolled if you need it longer. The fingers are well covered with just the tips open when you need them. Most of the time I don't use the mitten part unless it's really cold. Have 2 kids so regular gloves are hard with all the buckling and unbuckling of car seats. We living in Chicago, so overall good most of the time. Today the windchill is -25 so I will probably need something thicker if going to be outside more than a minute or two.
on February 19, 2015
I thought these were super cute, but when I got them they were way too big. And the wool is SUPER itchy. The lining only covers the palms, leaving the wrist and fingers to have contact with the wool. I could have handled the fingers, it wasn't horrible, but on my wrist it was terrible, it was almost breaking out. I tried to fold it over, but it didn't work, the wrist hard is really long. If you have large hands and aren't sensitive to a lot of wool, these will probbaly work great. I did like the velcro on the mitten, most of my converibles have a button.
on December 8, 2011
The label sizes these glove, mitten hybrids at "medium/large". And while I've read others having their hands engulfed within them, the pair I'm wearing fits perfect. Granted, I'm 6'3" tall with proportionally sizable hands, but these mitts should accommodate most everyone. Unless you have really tiny hands, I guess?

All that being said, these warm woolen mittens are amazing! Well made, with nice stitching. And you can fold the sleeve down! This functionality is what originally sold me. Tuck the extended thermally insulated wrist coverings into your coat or jacket and travel toasty. :)