BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2016
Fabulous prompts to get you to write about your true self and store it all in one place. Kids and grand kids will be happy to have all this knowledge about who you are, when the time comes that they don't have you anymore.
on October 14, 2017
Another great book that asks you questions so that at the end you have a memorable self biography that is different from the norm. Great thought provoking questions that you can make funny or serious with your answers. This, to me, will be a great book to pass down through the generations that helps my family understand what kind of person I am/was.
on May 2, 2017
I am enjoying filing out the questions
on May 8, 2017
Great gift for friends. Lots of dialogue and conversations to be had with this little book. It's a keeper for sure.
on June 25, 2017
Be honest and you can really get to know yourself. It's also a nice memento for family to have as a keepsake after you're gone.
on May 4, 2017
best of the selection for autobio writing. I got it as gift for recording life stories for others
on April 30, 2017
Very interesting questions you think about
on February 17, 2015
I like working on memoir type books, but this one was just ok for me. There isn't much room to write and some of the questions are really odd. I thought it was weird that it kept asking to compare people to animals. I figure one question like that would have been enough, but it kept asking. What animal is most like your parents, your siblings, your friends? I was more interested in having space to capture memories than odd hypotheticals.
on July 5, 2017
Best simple purchase that I've made in a while. I can't wait til Christmas to buy one for each of my closes friends.
on March 7, 2011
I purchased two copies of "All About Me": one for me to fill out and one for my boyfriend to fill out. Although we haven't completely gone through it yet, so far, it has been a good tool for getting to know each other better and starting conversations on some serious and not-so-serious subjects. I like the questions because they cover different levels of knowing yourself. To better explain, my reaction to some questions was, "That's easy. I can answer that right away." While my reaction to a few questions was, "That's hard! How could someone know this about themselves? Ug, this is going to take me a while to come up with something." I do have a few minor complaints. One is that it is really long. I have spent several hours filling mine out, and I'm still not done. Second, I would like to see some more silly questions included to lighten the content, but I guess this can be remedied in the extra blank pages at the end. Overall, I recommend this book as a tool for getting to know another person or even yourself.