Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
All-American 15-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner
|Price:||$199.22 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capacity : 15 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 10 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
- Inside diameter : 12 5/8 inches; Inside Height : 7 1/2 inches; Overall Length : 15 1/2 inches; Overall Height : 12 1/2 inches
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle; Geared steam gauge; Smooth, easy to clean satin finish; Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve and overpressure plug); Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
Frequently Bought Together
Compare to Similar Items
This item All-American 15-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner
Hawkings Bigboy Aluminium Pressure Cooker B002MPQH80
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Happy Kitchen Life||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||stainless steel||ALUMINUM|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 16 x 14 in||15.1 x 15.4 x 14.8 in||18.5 x 18.75 x 18 in||17 x 19 x 16 in|
|Item Weight||18 lbs||Information not provided||17.63 lbs||Information not provided|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||aluminum|
|Size||15.5 qt||23 qt||32 Quart||22 Litre|
Top Customer Reviews
I've had my canner for a couple years and am still impressed with the quality. There are only two negatives I can think of. The heavy weight of the canner is a plus for strength and longevity, but it can work against you. The canner weighs 20 pounds when it's empty. Unless you work out regluarly, you're not going to fill the canner on the counter and then carry it to the stove. The other potential negative is the height. This canner requires at least a 16 inch clearance over your range. If your range has an upper oven the canner might not fit.
As others have mentioned, this is one serious hunk of metal. We have to put it on the stove burner, then load it. Lifting a loaded canner is beyond my capability. One has to be patient letting the canner come off of pressure before unloading the jars.
Since I had no instruction book with my other A-A canner, the one that comes with the new canner is really handy. Wish we could upload photos because I took one with both canners side-by-side.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This cooker is very nice. I do not have one complaint. We use it all the time. Has never failed us.Published 14 hours ago by Carol Matthews
I have turned into a "pressure cooking" monster with this cooker. The quality is the best and will last for a very long time. Read morePublished 2 days ago by zaleroodnoot
My mum loves it, completely. When she bought it, it said 20 kilos... Mum just pictured this as just 20 kilos not two 10 kilo bags of potato's.. Its 20 kilos when it is EMPTY.. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I had not canned anything in my life, but I needed to make room in my freezer. I researched pressure canners and settled on this one. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Helen
Very well built, arrived in plenty of time. I am hoping to use it this fall canning meat.Published 8 days ago by Liam Y.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.