4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
All American 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker Canner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The All American 21-1/2-quart pressure cooker and canner holds approximately 19 standard regular mouth pint jars or 7 standard regular mouth quart jars; The perfect Canner for all your canning needs!
- Made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive, easy to clean satin finish; Easy on-off cover; Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing.
- Sturdy phenolic top handle; Exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system for a steam-tight seal; No gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean.
- Easy to read geared steam gauge; Automatic overpressure release; Settings of 5 psi, 10 psi, and 15 psi.
- 15-3/8 inches high with 12-1/4-inch inside diameter; made in USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The All American Pressure Canner 921 21 Quart features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Geared steam gauge
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
All American Pressure Canner 921 21 Quart
The All American 921 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables.
This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
Compare with similar items
T-fal Pressure Cooker, Pressure Canner with Pressure Control, 3 PSI Settings, 22 Quart, Silver
Buffalo QCP430 32-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker [Commercial series]
PRESTO 01755 16 Quart Aluminum Pressure Canner Cooker
All American 10.5 Quart Pressure Cooker by All American
Presto 01370 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$12.27||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||OneCall||Amazon.com||Happy Kitchen Life||Computer Brain||MedStock||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 15 x 17 in||19.33 x 15.39 x 16.26 in||18.75 x 18.5 x 18 in||17 x 11 x 11 in||13.31 x 13.19 x 12.09 in||17.4 x 11 x 10.5 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs||14.77 lbs||17.63 lbs||10.2 lbs||—||8.85 lbs|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||aluminum||18/10 Steel||stainless_steel|
|Size||21.5 qt||22-Quart||32 Quart||16 qt.||—||8 qt.|
Only the ALL AMERICAN Pressure Canner features an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. These Pressure Canners for canning feature positive action clamping locks that align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. The ALL AMERICAN Canner makes it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All canning pressure cooker models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5″ Instruction and Recipe Book. Suitable for gas, electric, or flat top stoves. The high heat generated by a pressure cooker can kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath, making this pressure cooker the ideal tool for canning vegetables and non-acid fruit. The metal-to-metal seal permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, making the seal safer than conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers. Crafted of the finest hand-cast aluminum, this durable cooker/canner features a stay-cool Bakelite top handle, geared steam gauge, automatic overpressure release and pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 PSI, 10 PSI and 15 PSI. The attractive satin finish is smooth and easy to clean. Double thick edges provide added protection at the points of heaviest wear.
This heavy-duty pressure cooker's large capacity is probably best utilized for canning (though it would also be great for a number of cooking tasks). A pressure cooker is generally recommended when canning vegetables and nonacid fruit, since the high heat that can be generated will kill more bacteria than a regular hot water bath. Made from cast aluminum, with sturdy screws to seal the lid to the pot, this pressure cooker requires no rubber or plastic gaskets or rings. Its 21-1/2-quart capacity holds 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars. A three-setting pressure regulator valve is included, and the pressure gauge gives a clear reading. Made in Wisconsin, this is an American classic. --Julija Gelazis
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The learning curve has been easy. Main thing is to allow it to cool before removing the weight off the peacock "Zero pressure ". Then letting it cool some more before opening the lid. Retains heat well. The side wall thickness is good so keeps consistent heat. Heat up is pretty fast, since it is gasket-less use some Vaseline on the bottom lip, helps it seal better. Trust me. Worth dabbin a little on there.
The gauge is nice, even though you can judge pressure after awhile with just the weight if you pay attention. Would I buy another one if this went missing? You know I would.
I had bought a Waring SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner to use with this unit. Well worth having the stand alone range and free up the stove. Down Time is awesome. I use this to make quick meals of course but also help with camping supplies.
I would definitely recommend this product. The construction and the handles are a big plus. Hope this was helpful.
I do small-batch canning (mostly half-pint jars), and this works exceptionally even for that. However, with the size, I have been able to combine canning projects so things definitely go faster. So far I have canned 4 kinds of beans, chicken stock, beef stew, and hamburger in it. My next project is pumpkin. Next fall I will be going to a u-pick farm and picking about 100 pounds of tomatoes, peppers, and gherkins (and other veges that are available at that time). I'll be spending a week canning it all up (sauce, paste, sriracha, diced tomatoes, etc.). This canner is going to make all that work go so smoothly. I'm really excited!
It also holds 21 wide mouth quarts. 10 on the lower level and 11 on the top.
As others have mentioned, this is one serious hunk of metal. We have to put it on the stove burner, then load it. Lifting a loaded canner is beyond my capability. One has to be patient letting the canner come off of pressure before unloading the jars.
Since I had no instruction book with my other A-A canner, the one that comes with the new canner is really handy. Wish we could upload photos because I took one with both canners side-by-side.