- Hardcover: 1568 pages
- Publisher: Stichting Kunstboak (Acc); 2 edition (February 16, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9058563774
- ISBN-13: 978-9058563774
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.1 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,410,142 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All Belgian Beers: Revised & updated Hardcover – February 16, 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
An aside: When people in the Flemish part of Belgium are asking for a lager beer (and are not particular about the brand) in a pub, they often ask for a "pils , please". The word" pils" the Flemish brought back from Czechoslovakia in the 16th century, when they were there as part of the mercenary army of the emperor Charles V and the main beer breweries in that country were located in the town of Pilzen. As a thank you they left the word" flamender" (Fleming) which in Slovak means drunken raver , and, no doubt , as a result of happy tastings of the product of Pilzen.