Other Sellers on Amazon
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (1) Hardcover – April 15, 2014
|New from||Used from|
"The Eighth Sister" by Robert Dugoni
A pulse-pounding thriller of espionage, spy games, and treachery by the New York Times bestselling author of the Tracy Crosswhite Series. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Jenny Han's To All the Boys I've Loved Before Playlist
For every book I write, I create a playlist that I go back to again and again to help transport me into the story and into the main character's mindset. The To All the Boys playlist is a blend of songs that Lara Jean would listen to, songs that remind me of her, and songs that score certain scenes in my head.
- 1. "Please Speak Well of Me" by The Weepies: I came back to this song again and again because I could picture Lara Jean listening to it as she wrote her letters. It's so sweet and full of yearning.
- 2. "Crazy" by Alanis Morissette: This song has such great momentum. You feel like something big is on the verge of happening. It's a great song to listen to if you're writing a book and you need something big to happen.
- 3. "Only in Dreams" by Weezer: I could completely picture Peter driving around in his mom's minivan listening to this song at top volume.
- 4. "Alone Again (Naturally)" by Gilbert O’Sullivan: Lara Jean has been in love a lot, but she's always alone in love, and she doesn't actually mind it much. I can see her singing along to this song and smiling.
- 5. "Teenage Love Song"by Rilo Kiley: Jenny Lewis has the sweetest voice, and this song tells a whole story of love lost. I like that it takes teenage love very seriously because I do too.
- 6. "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" by Betty Everett: This song is on the Mermaids soundtrack, which Lara Jean listens to while organizing her first-week back-to-school outfits.
- 7. "The Longest Time" by Billy Joel: Lara Jean loves to bake and she would definitely bake to this song.
- 8. "Our House" by Crosby, Still, Nash & Young: Lara Jean is a girl who loves to be at home, to be cozy and putter around the house. For me, this song is the embodiment of that feeling.
- 9. "Thirteen" by Big Star: There is no song more nostalgic than this. It feels like a high school experience I never had but wish I did. "Won't you let me walk you home from school? Won't you let me meet you at the pool?"
- 10. "Love That Girl" by Raphael Saadiq: This is so Lara Jean to me. It's modern but it feels vintage at the same time, with the Motown claps and call and response choruses.
- 11. "Heartbeats" by The Knife: I listened to this song over and over while writing this book. It's very angsty and emo and kind of tough.
- 12. "I'm Gonna Get You Yet" by The Dixie Cups: In a lot of ways, Lara Jean is a throwback kind of girl. She loves ‘60s girl groups, vintage clothes, and the romance of a different time.
- 13. "Big Girls Don't Cry" by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons: This song of course appears in Dirty Dancing, the quintessential coming of age movie for teenage girls who dream big.
- 14. "Love on Top" by Beyonce: I love how hopeful this song is. It's so driving around with your sisters with the windows all the way down.
- 15. "P.S. I Love You" by Nellie McKay: An open window, a breeze, and a glass of lemonade – that is this song. And incidentally, the sequel to To All the Boys I've Loved Before is called P.S. I Still Love You.
From School Library Journal
- Lexile Measure : 630L
- Grade Level : 7 - 9
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Hardcover : 368 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1442426705
- ISBN-13 : 978-1442426702
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (April 15, 2014)
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.25 inches
- Reading level : 12 and up
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #297,829 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: