Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

61%
39%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 18, 2017
This is an amazing book. Paranormal romance at its best. The sex is not graphic (implied) and the violence is off-screen so though noted, these are not graphic or in-you-face. But the issues the author brings out - self-doubt, depression, suicide, and more - are very real and she deals with them in a way that you can accept. Plus she gives numbers at the end for anyone dealing with these issues. The story is definitely paranormal in that the characters are psychics, empaths, aura-readers, and more. But her world-building is so well-done that you believe they are real. A definite must read for paranormal romance lovers.
on February 26, 2017
I got so engrossed in this book that I read it straight through in about 3 hours, then I went back and read it again slower, so as to savor every word. I have thought about suicide a few times in my life, due to a chronic pain problem. Thank God I found an excellent pain management doctor a few years ago and he keeps it at bay as long as I don't over stress myself. The way tut Ms Eden handled this delicate subject was awesome. She made it clear how serious the problem is without attaching any stigma to it; most people can not do this. To them you must be crazy to consider suicide as an answer to what ever your problem is. That is not true, sometimes you just don't know where to turn. Not everyone is as lucky as I was to find help. I am so impressed with how she handled it. I luved the slightly wacky characters she filled this book with. I have known someone just like each one. I would luv to sit down with them and just talk to them. The writing was superb. The dialogue fit the situation and was realistic and the way it would sound in real life. I'm in luv with Kai and want to have him for a best friend. I would recommend this book to anyone old enough to handle the subject matter, no children please. I received this book for free and chose to review it myself. I am going straight to Amazon to see what else Anise has available.
on February 26, 2017
"I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily decided to write a review."

<<<<Winner of the 2016 Paranormal Romance Guild Reviewer’s Choice Award for Best Paranormal Romance/Suspense Series>>>

The story caught my attention from the first page. The character's variety is rich, interesting an offers an attractive contrast.

It is classified as "paranormal romance", and it is, but it has more than just simply romance. The intriguing story of the MacGregors is absolutely engaging. Plenty of suspense. It has also some very interesting scenes, so touching but funny at the same time that the reader can laugh and cry, both at the same time.

Anise Eden's writing is very nice. Her way to explain the way the heroine feels or think is very good and it makes the reading agile. It is written in fist person.

Violent scenes are nicely managed, without being offensive, and the same could be said about sex, because apart from some kisses, there are only references. This, and the description of the characters is something I most enjoyed because the reader puts his/her imagination at work.

Absolutely not a disappointing reading.
on February 23, 2017
I received this book for giving an unbiased review. I am so glad to get to this book. The characters are great and well developed. I wasn't sure about a paranormal book but I loved it! Can't wait to read more about these characters and other books by this writer. She's going to do great things!!!
on February 22, 2017
A medium, a seer, chakras, crystals, all that "woo woo" stuff had to be crazy, Cate didn't believe in any of it! She was a therapist and a darn good one!
But will she realize that they ate just trying to help her?
Great plot and depth of characters.
on February 22, 2017
I have to congratulate Anise Eden on writing a book so intriguing that I could not put it down. The story is well written and really flows. The characters came alive as I read. I finished reading and was left with wanting more!
Anise Eden have now been added to my must read list.
on February 14, 2017
I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review. I have to admit it took me a while to get into this book. The first five or six chapters are a little slow. Then things start to happen and the characters and action just suck you in. I was so interested in finding out where the story would go that I had a hard time putting the book down at bedtime. The characters are well-developed with distinct and interesting personalities. The love scenes are handled in a very tasteful, PG way and the action is well-paced. I enjoyed this book so much I immediately bought the next one when I was done!
on February 12, 2017
I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily choosing to review it because I couldn't put this book down! This is the first book in a series and the first time I have read this author. At first blush you might think that this is just another romance with a paranormal bent to it, but it is much more complex than that. This story is more than just two people falling in love. Yes, there is romance; but there is also some suspense, as well as the whole paranormal aspect. But the paranormal is treated with respect, in that it is not "over the top". The way it is dealt with feels very realistic, and they even deal with the skepticism that often comes with dealing with the paranormal. You feel like you could really meet these people and get to know them. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out!
on February 8, 2017
Paranormal Romance at its pinnacle! Oh My! What a series!

A cast selection that you'll get addicted to!

This fabulous story of a female therapist, Cate who has a plenty of psychological problems on her desk after her mother died. She doesn't seem to understand how to stir her life in right direction.

What she doesn't want is to encounter with a same personality like her. How her story takes pace and progresses is both thrilling and enchanting to watch.

This book had me at the first page when the protagonists goes on telling about her dream. Just then and there, it had me captivated. It was original, beautiful and powerful. The suspense it created was nothing less than phenomenal.

A unique and one of the best starts to an engaging and thrilling series. Having read a lot of books on this genre I can definitely say that it was a true 5 starer rockstar book for me. Never head seen such people with such intricacies.

If you're the person who wants to read romance with some thriller in it in coming Valentine's Day, DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE. I repeat. Do Not Miss It.
on December 19, 2016
I received a free copy and chose to review the book.
Cate is determined to become a therapist, willing to help those who need it. Her compassion and understanding are coming from her own experience, since her mother committed suicide. But the grief is consuming her and she sinks deeper into her own depression. To save herself, she takes part in a program that should help her reconcile with and understand her true nature – what it means to be an empath. Ben is the son of Dr. MacGregor who he runs the mentioned program with. He and his coworkers try to keep Cate safe, and she soon learns they have similar abilities. Ben is willing to teach her how to channel her abilities in a way that won't destroy her, and now she stands before a decision that might change her life for good.
This book touches nearly every aspect of "magical healing" and alternative medicine you can think of – crystals, auras, empathy… written in very interesting and catching way. The main characters are also very attractive to reader and well-developed. Cate is a strong leading character, full of love, understanding, compassion, with pure heart and beautiful soul, intelligent therapist you will certainly fall for. On the other side, Ben is strong, determined, sexy as hell, and protective.
All the broken places was a pleasant read, with smooth storyline and very nicely written.
Not too violent, with believable romance and bits of tension. Recommended read for paranormal romance fans.