All-Clad 8701004844 Stainless Steel 5-Ply Dishwasher Safe 4 Qt. Essential Pan With Lid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20% more even heating over traditional bonded cookware
- Energy efficient
- Unique, patented stainless core for unparalleled stability
- Best cookware for induction stovetops
- New refined handle designed for better comfort and control
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Stainless with d5 technology. Layers from interior to exterior are: 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum, stainless steel, aluminum and magnetic stainless steel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As always, it pays to shop around for the best deal because prices vary a lot.
- Fantastic heat distribution & retention. Which means almost the same level of awesomeness for making sauces and simmering as a cast iron pan. Great for making dry stir-fry sort of dishes as well, which require you to turn off the heat and cook but let it sit in the hot pan for a few mins to finish cooking.
- Beautiful finish.
- As close to non-stick as stainless steel can get. Cleans SO easily... soak it in hot water for a few mins and it has practically cleaned itself! There was a heat stain that developed in the beginning, when we weren't as familiar with each other, but a quick swipe or two with "bar keeper's friend" took care of that.
Incidentaly, it is $150 in Williams-Sonoma for a limited time.
Pros: Durable, Easy to Use, Quality, Easy to Clean, Color, Size, Versatile, Shape, Design