Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on August 11, 2014
We've been using this daily in our food truck so it really gets put to the test. Granted, I fully expected to wear the non-stick surface off (and I did) but because of the daily use, the surface basically became seasoned in the same way cast iron does. Heats up quickly on start-up, once in a while the temp drops but typically only after rotating a full grill for half an hour or more. The only annoying thing is that the splatter guard pops out of the side slots really easily. Doesn't affect performance other than allowing drips down the side but not a big deal, it gets cleaned after service anyway. Love that the drain pan is also non-stick, nice feature. Definitely highly recommended, might even buy a second one.

UPDATE: 1/22/15 - This griddle has been in commercial use since purchased, every day for several hours per day, pretty much constant production. Seriously, I beat the heck out of this thing and it does a great job. I would not hesitate to buy another; if it holds up to my abuse, it'll handle home use with ease.

UPDATE: 1/30/16 - Still going strong, still used daily. Woot!
on November 19, 2016
OK, this griddle is a little pricey BUT the quality is worth every penny! I bought it thinking that if it was anything less than a five star product, I would send it back. We are keeping it. There is one oddity,, when the griddle is turned off, all four lights in front are on and the griddle stays more than warm, almost hot. It clearly isn't off. We just unplug it, but Off should mean Off. The heat is even front to back and side to side. The grease trap is huge compared to most. Would highly recommend this griddle and wish we purchased it 4 griddles ago.
on April 5, 2016
In the last ten years, we've had to buy 3 different electric griddles. None seem to last more than about 2-3 years. We decided to buy upscale and found this unit. So happy. I read a review that talked bad about this unit. The review had a video. Oh my. Everything about the video and review were wrong. This is a solid, well built, long lasting (I hope) griddle. I don't know how we could be happier with this purchase. Well worth the extra money.

Well packaged in original packaging. Arrived quickly with standard shipping.

Cleans easily. Usually just wipe it down.
on September 5, 2014
This was the best money I ever spent. I love the dual heat controls - I often make burgers on one side (on SEAR), and toast the buns on the other side (at 325 degrees). It's the smoothest non-stick I ever used - nothing sticks to it. Simple and easy to clean. The very large grease tray makes doing batches of burgers or chops an easy task. This is like owning your own flat top grill from a restaurant. There's nothing I don't like about it. I use mine all the time (at least three times per week). I own the All-Clad cookware as well, so buying another All-Clad product was a no-brainer for me. LOVE IT.
on April 20, 2016
Best griddle we have ever had. Cook's evenly and looks great on my counter. We have cooked everything from streaks, to eggs, fresh veggies and so many other items. Truly a great investment. The drip tray is huge and hold so much and is a breeze to clean. Love love love it.
on October 31, 2016
My husband bought one and we use it for Sunday Breakfast with all the children and Grandchildren. We loved it so much we bought a second. Our one son is so in love with it we bought him one for Christmas. Great product love that you can set each side to a different temperature. Well made! Quick shipping
on August 1, 2015
I've owned many griddles over the years...some good and some not so good. This griddle is the best I've ever
used. It has two temperature controls for either side of the cooking surface and the coating on the grill is fantastic. Do yourself
a favor if you do buy one of these get the silicone turners too.
on May 15, 2016
Great on temperature controls, easy to clean up, and just plain impressed. I have thrown away too many which is why I was willing to pay more and this is a keeper. I did a whole pack of bacon on this in no time! Awesome.
on July 26, 2013
This is absolutely crazy. Who in his right mind would spend $290 on an electric griddle? Well, I guess I'm one of those crazy people and am convinced this one countertop appliance can serve many useful purposes.

This is the 3rd griddle I've bought this month, trying to find the "right one" and the All-Clad is a keeper; the first two did not have non-skid feet so a person like me would be chasing the thing all over the kitchen and, IMO, something like that can be a safety hazard. Both were returned. When I opened the All-Clad box the first thing I saw was All-Clad does have non-skid feet and has plenty of weight to it. It's not going anywhere!

The first thing I did was wash the plate, plug it in and was pleased both sides heated to maximum, ("Sear"), in 15 minutes. No noticeable smoke or strange odor came from the griddle while it was heating. Another thing I looked for was the gauge of the power cord and how it handled the power draw with both sides running full bore at the same time. It's a heavy duty cord and didn't show any signs of getting warm. The dials are nice and firm so there can't be any accidental change of the setting. It's a feeling of quality.

The first meal I tried on the All-Clad was French toast, sausage links and scrambled eggs. It took longer than it should have but I'm being conservative on the heat settings until I'm comfortable. Clean up could not have been easier, simply turned it off, unplugged it from the power source, ate the meal and didn't look at it again for a good hour or more. First I used a soft nylon spatula to move most of the particles to the grease tray. The particles from the scrambled egg and sausage that required a little more effort came right up with a little water and a soft nylon Dobie scrubber, a little bit of Dawn to finish off the grease then rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Someday I may try a little mist of Peanut oil on the plate to see if cleanup might be even easier.

Storage: It's not so large that it won't sit sideways next to the microwave when not being used and still leave 4 feet of useable counter space. Because it's always "right there" it should get a lot of use.

Years ago I had a name brand $100 "Contact griddle" which wasn't bad if all I wanted was to use it as a "Contact griddle" or grilled greasy items on the lower portion only, the only tray which provided a way for the grease to run into a small unattached cup. Whenever I used that griddle I managed to have grease all over the counter top. I hope whoever bought it from Goodwill is enjoying it.

8/22 Update about cleaning:
It didn't take long for me to realize if I were to just cover the cool cooking surface with dripping wet paper towels to soak any particles left from the cooking process everything will wipe off with no problem and no scraping of any kind. Easy on me and, more importantly, easy on the griddle.
on January 13, 2015
Love this griddle. I was very hesitant about spending so much money on a griddle but glad I did.
The entire cooking surface heats up evenly, compared to cheap griddles I've had in the past where the cooking surface only heats up around the element. Hopefully it last a very long time!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.