Emeril by All-Clad E920SA64 Hard Anodized Nonstick with Pouring Spouts Scratch Resistant 10-Piece Cookware Set, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scratch-resistant and easy-to-clean Hard Anodized aluminum exterior provides even, consistent heat
- Superior nonstick interior coating for easy food release and cleanup
- Tempered glass lids to monitor cooking progress. Glass lids are oven safe to 350 degree F and polished Hard Anodized cookware is oven safe to 450 degree F
- Professional style handle has been ergonomically designed for balance, control and comfort. Handle is permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
- PFOA Free. Lifetime warranty
- Superior nonstick interior coating for perfect heat conductivity
- Professional style handle has been ergonomically designed for balance, control and comfort Handle is permanently attached with stainless steel rivets
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hard Anodized Cookware is the best choice for durability, practicality and low maintenance. Emeril Hard Anodized Cookware Collection features a superior nonstick interior for unsurpassed durability and easy clean up. You'll develop a soft spot for how it looks and cooks. The 10 piece set includes all the basics to cook great meals. What's in the box: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 2 quart sauce pan with lid, 3 quart sauce pan with lid, 3 quart saute pan with lid, 6 quart stockpot with lid
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use our cookware heavily and are hard on it. Any non-stick surface will eventually wear under this kind of use. Still our last set lasted many years. At this price we felt it was a great value for the quality of the set and the number of years of use.
I'm not sure if these are still manufactured by All Clad. They are definitely in the All Clad style and high quality. Price an All Clad set for reference and you'll find this set is bargain.
The hard anodized finish is durable; my first pan has clearly seen years of use and is still intact and cleans up well. As noted by many- use the common sense care to not use the dish washer, and never use metal utensils, even a steamer. The pot handles stay cool; the lid handles seem cheap, but- being thin makes them stay cool for at least a while (but you will need to use a potholder most of the time).
I have a pot rack, and this set looks great hanging in my kitchen! I highly recommend it at this price point. Sure, you can get a better pan but it will cost you 4 times as much! With even marginal care, you WILL be pleased and get your money's worth.
Thank you All-Clad for making a great non-stick cookware for Emeril and Thank you Amazon!!!
Great non stick performance and well made items.