Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on December 13, 2014
I love this grill!! When you
use this grill you don't get any smoke or splatter. It is a cinch to clean. It heats evenly so your food cooks correctly and true. Just be careful not to ever cook on high or you'll spend lots of time cleaning the stuck on food. If you follow this rule you will not have to worry. I really appreciate that the grill is wide and long enough I can grill 2 (6 oz) steaks on one half of the grill at the same time I grill fresh vegetables. I've done chicken, pork chops and kabobs. All have cooked beautifully. I bought 2 more for my daughter and friend.
Now you can grill year round!!
on September 4, 2015
Cheap materials for the price. Will not "grill" as the ridges are too shallow, think of this more as a griddle with a bunch of speed bumps.
on January 6, 2017
Since the product description states that All-Clad products are hand-crafted in Pennsylvania, I was excited to buy what I thought was an American-made pan. The Grande Grill appears to be well-made, but the box very clearly states "Made in China." I am disappointed that the advertising was misleading in this regard.
on March 5, 2015
Oh how I hate giving something from All-Clad less than 5 stars. I would give this 3 stars for cooking/taste and 5 stars for ease of cleaning. My Lodge grill is 5 stars for taste and 1 star for cleaning.
I highly recommend getting it super hot before using, it is the only way it even remotely tastes like a real grill, unlike the Lodge which somehow tastes almost exactly like a grill (maybe it's the higher ridges???) But this is a pleasure to clean which the lodge is just really tough to do.

Oh and 5 stars for size, you can cook a lot on this at one time.
on August 25, 2017
Well packaged. Quick delivery. As described. Would purchase again.
on April 29, 2017
VERY NICE! I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAY!
on November 13, 2004
Actually, had to buy two because I had the misfortune of leaving our old one inside of the stove in our previous apartment! Well the new renters surely got a fabulous housewarming gift. This grill is easy to clean and wonderful to handle on two burners. We put one burner on medium for cooking and the other on low for keeping the finished food at the right temperature (handy when doing protein and veggies at same time). Also, if your oven is big enough, you can sear the meat on top of the stove and move it into a 450 preheated oven to panroast (the stainless handles make this a cinch). We've used Creuset as an alternative, and it's just not as easy to clean and maneuver. If you buy it on Amazon it's 99.95 plus free shipping (and whatever bonus is running--like today another $25.00 0ff with a small additional purchase in kitchenware). However, if you buy it at Williams Sonoma you can get it with shipping of 10-15 dollars but you do get garlic paste and stainless steel skewers). So you might want to see what works better for you.
on January 18, 2014
I love this stove top grill, this thing is HUGE and fits easily on both of the burners on my gas stove. My stove also has a center burner for griddle plans but that area is too small to accommodate this pan. So far I have grilled lamb chops, salmon and tilapia, they have all come out cooking well with the nice little grilled lines. Clean up was easy and nothing stuck to the pan. I am looking forward to doing some grille fruits and veggies on this baby.
on June 16, 2016
Works great on the grill. Cleans like it doesn't even have anything on it without scrubbing. Just soap and water.
on November 2, 2014
The All-Clad grill is my favorite pan for almost everything. I cook burgers, chicken, mushrooms, panini, and steak. My husband likes his steak with a slight char on the outside and pink in the middle. For the first time, I was able to achieve this indoors with the grill. It's easy to clean after a quick soak.