Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "All-Clad 41117 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dish...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 27% off the $165.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
All-Clad 41117 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe French Skillet with Domed Lid / Cookware, 11-Inch, Silver
|Price:||$156.75 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.25 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11-Inch french skillet with wide flat base, versatile round sides and domed lid
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
All-Clad 41117 Stainless Steel 11-Inch French Skillet with Domed Lid
Sear, brown, and pan fry a wide range of foods with the All-Clad Stainless Steel 11-Inch French Skillet with Domed Lid. With its large surface area and round sides, this skillet can hold in heat and prevent liquids from splattering. Its sloped sides make it easy to toss food or turn it with a spatula. The stick-resistant stainless steel construction allows for even heating and excellent performance.
Includes lid for retaining heat and locking in moisture.
Durable tri-ply stainless steel construction with aluminum core is designed for rapid and even heat.
Ideal for Searing, Browning, and Pan Frying
The large surface area and round sides of the French skillet help hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning, and pan frying a variety of foods. The round sides make it easy to toss food for even cooking.
Premium Stainless Steel Construction
Classic design, high performance, and lifetime durability unite in the Stainless Collection, All-Clad's most popular line of cookware. Products in the collection feature an interior core of aluminum for even heating and a high-polished, 18/10 stainless steel exterior and cooking surface for fine culinary performance.
Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing professional-quality bonded cookware for working chefs and avid home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters discovered the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance. Today, All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel--the same way it was four decades ago. It is widely sought after by the world's top chefs and passionate home cooks.
Ideal for searing, browning, and pan frying foods.
What's in the Box
11-inch stainless steel French skillet with Domed Lid and warranty information.
- Ideal for searing, browning, and pan frying
- Large surface area and round sides reduce splattering
- Round sides it easy to toss food for even cooking
- Durable stainless steel design allows for even heating
- Starburst finish resists sticking
Compare to similar items
This item All-Clad 41117 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe French Skillet with Domed Lid / Cookware, 11-Inch, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse||Amazon.com||Concept Kitchen|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 19.13 x 3.5 in||12.5 x 20.5 x 2 in||13.25 x 22.13 x 3.63 in||13.7 x 22.3 x 4.3 in||13 x 21.38 x 2.25 in||11.3 x 21 x 2 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
The All-Clad Stainless 41117 11-Inch French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing, browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meats. The round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped, and facilitates easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
Top Customer Reviews
I have already used it to fry and to saute, and it does a fine job of both, heating quickly and evenly. The curved sides make it a little easier to get at the food than a saute pan, but the sides are steeper than a traditional frying pan--and it has a lid. Great for things like potstickers that benefit from being covered. I don't like the handle that much; it seems a little sharper on the top than I find comfortable... but that's a relatively minor issue for me.
I'VE UPDATED MY ORIGINAL REVIEW...MY CURRENT COMMENTS ARE INSERTED BELOW.
If you've not used stainless steel cookware, here are a few things I've learned:
1. MOST IMPORTANT is to keep the stove temp or gas flame on the low side. I find my electric stove works best around '3' which is medium-low. Starting too low is much better than too high -- you can't salvage food that's been burnt.
UPDATE: If you are frying something that requires continuous high heat, use grapeseed oil to avoid smoking (supposedly can be heated to 500 degrees, but I haven't tried it).
2. SECOND MOST IMPORTANT IS TO PREHEAT the skillet (dry, no oil) for at least five minutes before adding food. I place my skillet on the stove to preheat before I start preparing my ingredients. I preheat at the 7-8 temp setting for about five minutes, then reduce the setting to my intended cooking temp (around '3') and leave it at that setting while I finish preparing my ingredients.
3. TEST if skillet is ready by dropping a few drops of water into the skillet. If the water forms little beads that bounce around, the skillet is ready. Pour in one or two tablespoons of oil and coat the bottom of the skillet.
UPDATE: If you own an infrared thermometer, use it to determine how long it takes the pan to reach your desired cooking temperatures at the different stove or flame settings. After awhile, you'll have it all figured out.
As to clean-up, I pour a half cup of water into my skillet and warm it up on the stove to soften any stuck on food, then use a pan scrubber and soap to clean it. I also use "Bar Keeper's Friend" to remove residues.
ALTERNATE CLEAN-UP UPDATE: Immediately after removing food, I put my skillet under the faucet while still hot. Any stuck particles are loosened and it's easy to clean up with soap and scrubber sponge.
Bottom line, I bought my All-Clad stainless steel skillets knowing I would have to change my cooking methods. They are well made, built for heavy duty use, and I don't have to worry about scratching them.
UPDATE: My old non-stick cookware has been gathering dust for over three months, so I guess my transition is complete. The old cookware is going to Goodwill.
Patience, and being willing to accept, and learn from, your mistakes are necessary if you decide to buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.