Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
All-Clad 4612 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Oval Au Gratin Pan / Cookware, Silver
|Price:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-Inch oval au gratin with low, flared side walls and loop handles - perfect for creating au gratin potatoes or cobblers
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty; Made in USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item All-Clad 4612 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Oval Au Gratin Pan / Cookware, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BigKitchen||Cutlery and More|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Metallic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Copper|
|Item Dimensions||9.6 x 15.8 x 1.8 in||1.5 x 8.5 x 6 in||11.75 x 14.5 x 2.5 in||14.49 x 18.5 x 6.3 in||13.13 x 16.75 x 2.38 in||—|
|Material Type||18-10 Steel||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Copper|
|Size||12-Inch||2||15 inches||Large||4-Quart||15.75 x 2.25-inch|
From sweet to savory, this All-Clad Stainless 4612 12-Inch oval au gratin is ideal for preparing dishes like cobblers, baked macaroni and cheese, broiled fish, crabcakes and, of course, au gratin potatoes. This traditional French vessel features low, flared side walls and two loop handles to easily transport meals from oven to table. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
Top Customer Reviews
For those who don't know, gratin pans must be shallow and wide, to ensure that the largest area possible will become brown and crispy. The crust makes a satisfying counterpoint to the creamy, tender, or moist ingredients beneath it. While purists may balk at using modern, commercial-looking stainless steel instead of earthenware, cast iron, porcelain, or copper for so homey and old-fashioned a dish as gratin, this pan has several advantages:
1. It is deeper than most classic gratin dishes, so it can be put to service not merely for a creamy potato gratin but also for casseroles.
2. Because the underlying materials are so sturdy and heat conductive, you can use this pan for stovetop cooking as well as for baking and tabletop presentation.
3. All-Clad's signature helper handles securely riveted to both ends of this gratin pan are roomy and easy to grasp with oven mitts.
Of possible interest to some is that this All-Clad Oval Au Gratin Pan is completely identical to the All-Clad Stainless Oval Fish Skillet with Fish Turner but for the handles. Whereas this oval au gratin pan has two helper handles, the oval fish skillet has just one signature 11-inch All-Clad handle securely riveted to its side in the middle. Both types of handles facilitate moving dishes in and out of the oven or broiler quickly. While both types of handles are useful, I much prefer the two helper handles because their smaller size allows one to use this gratin pan for presentation at the table.
I'm very pleased with all attributes of this gratin pan and recommend it highly. Hence, my 5-star rating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.