Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on April 6, 2017
Great book seller!
on September 3, 2015
This book was such a fun read preparing for my wedding. I read aloud some of it to my parents and fiancee, I learned a lot and really enjoyed reading this. Well written and fascinating information on the American wedding.
on July 26, 2007
This is a good book if you are doing research on modern weddings, from about 1880 until now. Unfortunately I was looking for information about American weddings in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, so this book didn't really work for me. I would also have liked more research on the customs and rituals of weddings, such as exchanging rings and the post-vow kiss. Still, there is some good info here and the writing style is clear and easy to understand.
on July 13, 2015
Perfect research book for museum clothing... thanks from Duffy's