All Good Face Sunscreen Butter - UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Water Resistant, Coral Reef Friendly, Zinc, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil (1 oz)(2-pack)
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Brand||All Good Makes Everything Better|
|Item Volume||1 Fluid Ounces|
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
About this item
- ZINC-BASED SUN PROTECTION: This zinc sunscreen butter physically blocks UVA/UVB rays and goes on thick to protect your skin in the most extreme environments like high elevation or water sports. Goes on white, but rubs in clear.
- REEF FRIENDLY AND NO HARMFUL ADDITIVES: All of our All Good reef-friendly suncare products meet broad-spectrum standards.. Our ingredients do not include chemical UV absorbers, parabens or harmful additives.
- HYDRATING, BLENDABLE, NON-GREASY AND WATER RESISTANT: 80 minutes water resistant. Super hydrating and easy to blend thanks to coconut oil and jojoba oil, this sunscreen doesn’t leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). The beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the water department (80 minutes water resistant).
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Zinc oxide is a topical that sits on top of your skin and won’t absorb into your body; it is one of only two ingredients that has been approved for general recognition of safety and effectiveness.
- CONVENIENT AND REUSABLE PACKAGING: Finally, an on-the-go zinc oxide sunscreen that protects for days! Broad spectrum spf in a handy dandy portable tin. Rub a dub dub, the best sunscreen butter in a tub.
Customers also search
All Good Sun Protection
What’s good for the environment is also good for you. Our products are free-from nasty chemicals. Clean non-nano zinc oxide is our active ingredient — a topical mineral that doesn’t absorb into skin. Body-friendly, kid-friendly, reef-friendly . . . it’s All Good.
One of our favorites . . .
The perfect reef-friendly sunscreen protection for on-the-go! This 1oz Mineral Sunscreen Butter tin avoids plastic packaging and is one of our best sellers.
All Good Ingredients
Carefully crafted and including organic ingredients such as calendula, coconut oil, and beeswax . . . All the good stuff
Start with a small dab and rub in completely before applying more. This will ensure full coverage and maximum absorption.
Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
|All Good Sunscreen Butter||All Good Sunsticks||All Good Baby & Kids Spray and Butter Stick Bundle||All Good Mineral Ultimate Sun Care Set - 3-Pack||All Good Sport Spray, Lotion, & Butter Stick Bundle||All Good Family Sunscreen Pack|
|Ideal Use||Face, Nose, Ears||Face, Nose, Ears||Full Body||Full Body||Full Body||Full Body|
|SPF||50+||30||Varies by product||Varies by product||Varies by product||Varies by product|
|Waterproof||80 Mins||80 Mins||80 Mins||80 Mins||80 Mins||80 Mins|
|Non-Nano Zinc Oxide||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Coral Reef Safe||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
We care about our oceans and keeping you protected while you're out in the sun. Check out our thoughtfully formulated ingredient list:
Active Ingredient: 25% Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Calendula Flowers infused in Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.42 x 4.02 x 0.83 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- UPC : 852570006582
- Manufacturer : All Good Makes Everything Better
- ASIN : B071KLSJFP
- Best Sellers Rank: #63,371 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #296 in Sunscreens
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, I wouldn't use this product on my face because it leaves a white film.
By Katrina Gammill on March 10, 2022
Second, I can see where I’m applying this sunscreen because it goes on somewhat opaque, but bc it goes on smooth, it can be rubbed inso it’s barely noticeable. Mostly, I just leave it on thick bc really who cares and secondly, I tend to rub my nose a lot due to itching and sweat, which rubs off the sunscreen and I get freckles only in those areas where I scratch my nose. So...leaving this sunscreen a little obvious ...helps me remember to re-apply when I dont see it anymore.
Also bc it’s obvious where you’ve applied it, it’s my opinion that you actually save money by not over applying it, which is what’s wrong with spray on and bottled sunscreen. I also believe that you have to use more of spray-on /bottled sunscreen because they have to dilute it somewhat to get it out of the bottle. So the organic body butter sunscreen seems to be more concentrated, yet still goes on smoothly. Also, it doesn’t have an odor and youre not left immersed in and inhaling a toxic cloud of sunscreen. For these reasons, I believe it is more cost effective.
Finally, I love it and will definitely continue to buy it because I believe it’s actually a better bargain — due to being able to avoid over-applying and to the fact that it adheres to the skin better than spray-on/bottled sunscreen.
My two recommendations for improvement are to offer a larger can (think shoe shine) and if possible, to continue to work to lower the price to make it more widely available to everyone.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.