- File Size: 3377 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Electric Prose Publications (October 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01771DAUQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#732,783 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1747 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #6227 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- #7662 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
All Hoale-ows Eve (Hoale Construction Mysteries) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
All Hoale-ows Eve is a novella, which makes for a fun quick read. I loved it!! It's a great “who done it” type story with some laughs, smiles and lots of charm thrown in. I don't like spoilers so I won't give anything away, but I will say that in this story the gang is trying to solve a crime that one of their group (Mink) has been falsely accused of. And.... while they are running around trying to find the real culprit, Mink is in jail (charming all the guards). I HIGHLY recommend this book - in fact this reader will be buying all the Hoale Construction Mysteries series very very soon. 2 thumbs up Declan Sands and keep them coming.
While this does have the Hoale Construction Mysteries characters in it, it can still be real as a stand alone. It might be helpful to get to know the series at well ;) Lucky me received a ARC copy for a honest review. So I figure this was the perfect novella to eat my Halloween popcorn balls with.
Not to give it all away since it's a novella so it's short and sweet Mink's having a great time in jail while the rest of the boys are trying to solve who Monkey is that stole the jewels. Lots of fun along the way of solving this mystery. I admit I knew who did it way before I should've but it was fun watching the boys try to solve it along the way.
Highly recommend this M/M novella if you want a mystery with a few laughs!
I've not read many M/M books, so am not an authority of them. But I will admit that I really liked this one. It was exactly as it advertises. With a lot of funny moments, this short 'whodunit' was very entertaining. I loved the banter. Now, while I truly enjoyed the whole book and finding out who REALLY did the crime, the ending dialogue killed it. LOL It's always funny reading gay men yuck it up with straight guys.
Now, with all the compliments out of the way, as an author I find it hard to separate the author from the reader. I did notice some editing boo-boo's. If they are bad enough or frequent enough it can be distracting. I didn't find that was the case here. Sure errors can certainly be found, but I didn't think they detracted from the story at all.
Great job, Declan!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy