BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon July 16, 2014
Just a super cute and upbeat song, great lyrics, easy on the ear, like it a lot.
on March 25, 2014
My son loves this song, so we buy every version that we come across. We actually heard it on Pandora, & it was quick & easy to purchase the track through Pandora. I think that's pretty cool. The Amazon mp3 player/widget works great from my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4).
on January 7, 2017
song
on March 16, 2015
Had to listen to the whole song after falling in love with the snippet featured in a commercial.
on March 24, 2013
I heard this on the movie "Juno" and loved it. I think there are many non-traditional, non-cliche pairings in this song that should make you think on a deeper level. Even the self parody at the end is thought provoking.
on June 16, 2014
ANOTHER SMASH HIT
ANOTHER EASY AMAZON DOWNLOAD
CANT BEAT THEIR PRICES FOR MUSIC!
THANKS AMAZON FOR MAKING MY IPOD SOUND AWESOME
on November 17, 2014
great lively song and perky; Del Monte uses this as their theme for tv commercials.
on May 15, 2014
All I Want is You by Barry Louis Polisar
LOVED the song. Used it as a ringtone. Everyone loved it all the time!
on October 29, 2013
This is a very catchy tune. I really enjoy it and would listen to more of this artist. I will probably purchase more
on February 28, 2015