Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 428 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 466 reviews
on March 24, 2017
I read The Circle Maker before this and so appreciate Mark's work. I have applied circling my prayers and am getting closer to God by putting into practice what he teaches in these books.
on January 24, 2015
I totally recommend "All In" to everyone I know, the only way to be in a relationship with God is to be All In and Mr. Batters on breaks it down for us to understand and be All In. Thank you Mr. Batterson, if I wasn't All In before I am definitely All In now.
on May 14, 2017
I purchased 9 copies and we use them in our small group discussing chapter after chapter and find it inspiring.
on May 20, 2017
You cannot read this without being changed. It is straight forward, no frills, just going all in with Jesus. Love.
on June 6, 2017
This is an amazing book that is challenging and stretching my faith.
on May 21, 2017
Batterson lays it on the line.Challenging us to let go Let God do his amazing Stuff. Every chapter revealed amazing incites into the heart of God. I HIGHLY recommend this book and an intending to read it again.
on September 19, 2017
Started reading it and look forward to finishing it.
on July 21, 2017
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
on March 31, 2014
Mark Batterson is a well studied and engaging author that brings God's word to life for me. His topic and illustrations are helpful in wrestling with the ongoing struggle between fully following Christ and settling for what society and culture present as truth. The journey is difficult, but many have overcome the obstacles and set their vision on the "All in All".
on April 19, 2017
A great read. We bought two and gave one away as a gift.